School: University of Kentucky
Notification date: Tuesday August 10
Method of notification: Email
Residency: In State
AADSAS mail-out date: June 3
Application complete date: June 21
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.87
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/18/18/22/yes
Dates available OR your interview date: 2 day interview (August 31-Sept 1)
Method of interview: Virtual

Interview #2
Notification date: August 12
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AASDAS mail-out date: June 1
Application complete: June 14
GPA: s3.4, c3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Any section below 17): 24, 24, 21, 24, no
Interview date: September 14-15
Interview method: Virtual

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #7
Notification date: August 19
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AASDAS mail-out date: June 1
Application complete: June 5
GPA: s3.8+, c3.9+
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Any section below 17): 19, no
Interview date: Mid-September

Anyone who interviewed at University of Kentucky last cycle, how was the experience like? They’re doing MMI which is kind of stressing me out!

Still working on my app for Kentucky and am looking for some help. I have 19AA/21PAT and one subject score of 17 on my DAT. How should I go about answering their question that tells me to describe any scores of 17 or lower?

Still working on my app for Kentucky and am looking for some help. I have 19AA/21PAT and one subject score of 17 on my DAT. How should I go about answering their question that tells me to describe any scores of 17 or lower?
It might be different depending on the section. Which one is the 17?

Anyone interviewed at UK so far? If yes, how was it like?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many people does UK interviews every year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have the statistical report for from the ADEA Official Guide for 2021 for Kentucky! I'm curious to know the chances of acceptances, interviews, etc

I got an email today saying my app is on hold for further review. Basically they’re waiting to read more applications, compare, then make a decision on who they’re gonna invite! Anyone in a similar boat & wanna share some info about this?? Thanks y’all🙏👍

I got an email today saying my app is on hold for further review. Basically they’re waiting to read more applications, compare, then make a decision on who they’re gonna invite! Anyone in a similar boat & wanna share some info about this?? Thanks y’all🙏👍
are you IS or OOS?

Does anyone have the statistical report for from the ADEA Official Guide for 2021 for Kentucky! I'm curious to know the chances of acceptances, interviews, etc
2/3 students in 2021 came from OOS. 99 students admitted, just about 940 applicants. So about a 10% acceptance rate. If you get an interview, 217 OOS were invited, of them 86 got an acceptance offer. After interviews for most schools is a coin flip.
The stats for IS students are more favorable for acceptances.

seems they've released the first decisions. Waitlisted, so here's to holding out hope!

I as well got the waitlist email. Better than a rejection at any rate.

Any more interviews or updates for anyone who wasn’t accepted yet?

I got an interview email today! It’s scheduled for Jan 19-20th.

I’m in state. Does anyone know if the class is already full or not? I mean if they are interviewing for the waitlist only or there is actually an open seat left in class?

I read in last years thread that someone had interviewed late January and was told that the class is already full and they’re interviewing for the waitlist

I’m in state. Does anyone know if the class is already full or not? I mean if they are interviewing for the waitlist only or there is actually an open seat left in class?

I read in last years thread that someone had interviewed late January and was told that the class is already full and they’re interviewing for the waitlist
generally they don't send acceptance for all seats on December, meaning there are still some seats to be filled and on top of that there are people who get multiple offers and then decline, so I would assume for a seat.

Congrats! Im IS too. Can I ask when you submitted?

Have any (interviewed) waitlisted people heard anything from UK so far?

2/3 students in 2021 came from OOS. 99 students admitted, just about 940 applicants. So about a 10% acceptance rate. If you get an interview, 217 OOS were invited, of them 86 got an acceptance offer. After interviews for most schools is a coin flip.
The stats for IS students are more favorable for acceptances.
I was wondering if you have access to ADEA 2021-2022 statistics for in-state students?
How many people have applied, how many are interviewed, how many offers are made and so on.

Any information about in-state students helps.

I was wondering if you have access to ADEA 2021-2022 statistics for in-state students?
How many people have applied, how many are interviewed, how many offers are made and so on.

Any information about in-state students helps.
In-state, there were 108 applicants. 63 were interviewed and 48 were given offers

In-state, there were 108 applicants. 63 were interviewed and 48 were given offers
Are these numbers and stats belong to the class that started last fall (2021) or the class that will start this upcoming fall (2022)?

I have an interview in a few days, I’m super stressed and wanna know my chances.

If the numbers are for 2022, then I’m being interviewed in addition to those 63 who have interviewed pre-Dec?

Are these numbers and stats belong to the class that started last fall (2021) or the class that will start this upcoming fall (2022)?

I have an interview in a few days, I’m super stressed and wanna know my chances.

If the numbers are for 2022, then I’m being interviewed in addition to those 63 who have interviewed pre-Dec?
This is from the 2021 ADEA Guide, so the numbers are from the class that started in Fall 2021. As far as I know, it doesn’t distinguish between pre-December and post-December interviews.

I know it’s hard to not stress about your interview, but I can’t emphasize enough how friendly and welcoming everyone is! We get to learn a lot about the school too. Good luck!

There can't be stats for this cycle because it hasn't completed yet...

Did you email them? The waiting game is killing me…
Yes I did. The waitlist is unranked and they only described it as rolling admissions. Also, there might be offers as late as class begins in the even they still haven't filled a seat. So, it could be at anytime.

Yes I did. The waitlist is unranked and they only described it as rolling admissions. Also, there might be offers as late as class begins in the even they still haven't filled a seat. So, it could be at anytime.
Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully we hear something soon!

so is the class full? that what it seems like?????

Just got an email for a waitlist counseling session, anyone else hear any other updates?

Just got an email for a waitlist counseling session, anyone else hear any other updates?
I had a counseling session too. They said they are changing the interview format next year. I know there's spots left but I'm not sure how many. Did you get any info?

Have you heard anything? I don't know anyone who interviewed post-Dec that has been admitted

I have not heard anything nor have seen any in-states getting accepted post-Dec.
I’m pretty sure that their class is full and they won’t be able to offer acceptances unless someone drops out.