University of Georgia c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alkyl Halide

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, every other pharmacy school in Georgia has a thread by now, surprisingly leaving UGA as the only one without..

Admissions sent out the first batch of letters on the 21st of November, and I know I'm not the only one who got accepted!
15123372_1314305688600903_1307920798094058501_o.jpg

So here it is: official UGA co 2021 Pharm thread.
Post your questions, stats, comments, fears, hopes, dreams, Christmas wishlists, whatever.

-RX

Members don't see this ad.

Well, every other pharmacy school in Georgia has a thread by now, surprisingly leaving UGA as the only one without..

Admissions sent out the first batch of letters on the 21st of November, and I know I'm not the only one who got accepted!
15123372_1314305688600903_1307920798094058501_o.jpg

So here it is: official UGA co 2021 Pharm thread.
Post your questions, stats, comments, fears, hopes, dreams, Christmas wishlists, whatever.

-RX

How was the interview? What questions did they ask??

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah they have started pulling off the wait list.

Yeah they have started pulling off the wait list.
Do you know anyone personally who has gotten pulled off? Just curious. I was placed on the waitlist and I wonder what my chances are of actually getting off.

Yes. I have read on here that chances are good if you are one of the first 20-25 on the wait list. I don't know for sure though and I'm sure it varies every year :)

Yes. I have read on here that chances are good if you are one of the first 20-25 on the wait list. I don't know for sure though and I'm sure it varies every year :)
Well I'm #19 on the alternative list. I figure it's too close to call whether I'll get in or not.

I would say you have a decent chance. I am not sure where they are on the list. There is still a lot of time left :)

I emailed Dr. Wolfgang and he said there will most likely be no more admits pulled off the waiting list...sooo disappointed right now :(
My PCAT was an 88 and my GPA was a 3.2 (I think)