University of Colorado Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone in-state that got an interview recently?

anyone else get an email/aadsas change from CU?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet. In the residency email that was sent out a few days ago mentioned that our AADSAS status would change when the residency form is in processing.

Not yet. In the residency email that was sent out a few days ago mentioned that our AADSAS status would change when the residency form is in processing.
I got some email in regards to fee payment verification and that more communication would follow

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah my status went to Application waiting for Additional Info. Before it was Under Review. After emailing them and paying the fee, it went to Application Complete.

Yeah my status went to Application waiting for Additional Info. Before it was Under Review. After emailing them and paying the fee, it went to Application Complete.
Damn thanks for letting me know. I already paid the fee but I guess I will shoot them an email

To those who got interviews, was your status before Application Complete or Under Review?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone that got accepted so far! I was wondering if anyone knew when they would be sending in additional interview invites? Would love a shot at getting in

Reactions: 2 users
Well I just received a denied email from the school and the status on my application changed too. It doesn’t matter as I already accepted am offer to another school. Good luck to everyone else 😊

Well I just received a denied email from the school and the status on my application changed too. It doesn’t matter as I already accepted am offer to another school. Good luck to everyone else 😊
Do you mind sharing if you interviewed and if you are OOS or IS?

Good Luck Bro.

Has anyone heard anything lately? Have any IS applicants gotten accepted?

Haven't heard anything and I'm IS. Seems like only some OOS people have heard back
Yeah, I have only heard from OOS applicants so far. Does anyone know how long you have to put the deposit down to hold your seat? seems like after that date (from previous years) they did another wave of acceptances.

Yeah, I have only heard from OOS applicants so far. Does anyone know how long you have to put the deposit down to hold your seat? seems like after that date (from previous years) they did another wave of acceptances.
I want to say they're given 30 days from the day they're notified of acceptance but I'm not 100% sure

I've seen/heard from multiple people who are IS and got accepted

Got a rejection this morning without Interview.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got an interview invite yesterday as an IS applicant. This will be my first interview all year so im pretty stoked.

Reactions: 2 users
Got an interview invite yesterday as an IS applicant. This will be my first interview all year so im pretty stoked.
Awesome! Go kill that interview! This year, my acceptance rate after interview is 80%. I am an experienced speaker and have about 10 years of teaching experience. My suggestion would be: “be comfortable about yourself and make your personal statement a compelling story.” And of course… do a research on the school lol…

Awesome! Go kill that interview! This year, my acceptance rate after interview is 80%. I am an experienced speaker and have about 10 years of teaching experience. My suggestion would be: “be comfortable about yourself and make your personal statement a compelling story.” And of course… do a research on the school lol…
I must have bombed my interview then. Lol.

I also got an IS interview invite yesterday. Could anyone tell me how's the interview format? I heard it is two 30 minute interviews each with a professor, is that right? Thanks!

I also got an IS interview invite yesterday. Could anyone tell me how's the interview format? I heard it is two 30 minute interviews each with a professor, is that right? Thanks!
yes, it will consist of two 30 minute interviews but it may be with a professor, admissions personnel , clinical instructor, ect...

Does anyone know about their Post-Bac program in terms of costs and what other students had to say about it? I received an invitation to apply.

I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Would you guys say I still have a chance at this point or is the class full. Im OOS

I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Would you guys say I still have a chance at this point or is the class full. Im OOS
I would say so. They are still sending out interviews, so I don't think their class is full yet.

Just turned down my seat, good luck everyone!

Anyone who interviewed post-December have heard anything from them?

Congrats!!!
When did you interview? And when did you get the acceptance?
Thank you! I interviewed late January and then received the email a short time thereafter.

I interviewed in October and haven’t heard anything, should I email the school?

Has anyone heard anything lately?? Interviewed back in October and sent a letter of interest in January. My status still says "invited for interview"

Has anyone heard anything lately?? Interviewed back in October and sent a letter of interest in January. My status still says "invited for interview"
Same for me. I also reached out to the school over a week ago and still haven't heard back.

Same for me. I also reached out to the school over a week ago and still haven't heard back.
What did you ask the school? I’m thinking of emailing to ask for feedback regarding my application in prep for reapplying next cycle

What did you ask the school? I’m thinking of emailing to ask for feedback regarding my application in prep for reapplying next cycle
I kept it short and sweet. Mentioned when I interviewed and what AADSAS says, and asked for an update on my application and what the next few months will look like.

I kept it short and sweet. Mentioned when I interviewed and what AADSAS says, and asked for an update on my application and what the next few months will look like.
Thank you! Please keep us updated if you hear back! I’m also curious to know.