University of Colorado Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

anyone got post-dec interview? ty for any update!
I received an invite on 1/8/2021 and interviewed on 1/15/2021.

Members don't see this ad.

Did they mention when you might hear back?
No they didn't say when. I know there is a student panel coming up on the 20th I am supposed to attend but other than that I haven't heard anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
No they didn't say when. I know there is a student panel coming up on the 20th I am supposed to attend but other than that I haven't heard anything!
Oh ok. I’m still waiting to hear back from mine back in November, hopefully we both hear good news soon!

I was hoping to hear from them today since the deposits were due on 1/15. I interviewed with them in October, has anyone heard from them?

I was hoping to hear from them today since the deposits were due on 1/15. I interviewed with them in October, has anyone heard from them?
I’m on the same boat. Interviewed in November, haven’t seen anyone else post about acceptances either.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed in November and was accepted on January 8th. I only got an email, no phone call. I think they are just slowly working through each interviewee. Don't lose hope, you guys have got this!!

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted the other day and received a scholarship today but I’ve already secured a position at Roseman university in Utah. Should I switch to Colorado? Any current students I can reach out to?

I got accepted the other day and received a scholarship today but I’ve already secured a position at Roseman university in Utah. Should I switch to Colorado? Any current students I can reach out to?
I was in that same spot. 100% Colorado. Even if you’re OOS it will be way cheaper and the education is far superior than roseman. Please read the Roseman thread to get more info. While there are always things a school could do better, I’ve never seen any student from Colorado talk about their school like students from Roseman talk about theirs.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind if I ask what day you were accepted on and if they called or emailed? And when you interviewed? I am just curious if they are doing it sporadically

Do you mind if I ask what day you were accepted on and if they called or emailed? And when you interviewed? I am just curious if they are doing it sporadically
Interviewed back in October accepted by email on Tuesday and received the scholarship email Wednesday

Does anyone know if CU will be extending more interview invites in Feb? I applied in September and my application has been under review since. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if CU will be extending more interview invites in Feb? I applied in September and my application has been under review since. Thanks in advance!

I am in the same situation. CU is my top choice so I am hoping they send out more interviews!

Has anyone received an interview invite recently?

Also, for those who were just accepted this month, how long did they give to to accept/decline the offer?

Hello all! Congrats to those who have gotten accepted!

For those of you who have received scholarships are you OOS or IS?
May I also ask roughly what your stats were (like decent vs high no need for specifics)

I was accepted in December and I haven't heard anything from them about finances and I'm just trying to gauge whether or not I'll be receiving any help haha

same applied in june and nothing yet!

I applied in July but did not receive the rejection letter. I wonder if that’s a good sign?

I applied in July but did not receive the rejection letter. I wonder if that’s a good sign?
schools usually send rejection letters in batches. If you haven't received a rejection now it probably means that your application is on hold and they might review it in a bit. some programs don't review an application once, they keep on going back and re-reviewing it multiple times.

So had anyone else interviewed and not heard anything? Asking for a friend 🙃

Has anyone applied october and heard back from them?

What is the match rate for students with residency programs?

Does anyone know the status on how full the class of 2025 is?

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if they are sending rejection emails to everyone? I haven’t seen anything about people who interviewed and then got a rejection email. Or do they just send the email to those who did not get an interview?

I applied in August, never received an interview and also haven't gotten a rejection. I'm OOS.

Does anyone know the status on how full the class of 2025 is?
I know someone that’s in the Facebook group for the class of 2025 and they said there’s around 60 people so far.

I know someone that’s in the Facebook group for the class of 2025 and they said there’s around 60 people so far.
Also there are a proportion of current students on there as well.
Though, I am unsure just how many there are.