University of Bristol c/o 2027/2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dwightandsprinkles

Reaction score
Hello! šŸ˜Š

I started this thread with hope of chatting with other students who will be starting Bristolā€™s vet program this year. We might have similar questions that we could assist each other with. Alsoā€¦ congratulations on your offers šŸŽŠ

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello thanks for creating this thread!
Just wondering if anyone know if we need to pay a deposit and how much is it? I plan on accepting Bristol but if I get into my top choice I will decline my offer and forfeit my deposit if necessary

Hello thanks for creating this thread!
Just wondering if anyone know if we need to pay a deposit and how much is it? I plan on accepting Bristol but if I get into my top choice I will decline my offer and forfeit my deposit if necessary
I accepted my offer a week ago but I havenā€™t gotten a response related to deposits or what to do next. Maybe they are still processing our emails but I might send a follow up next week just in case they missed my email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I also accepted my offer this week and I am waiting for the follow up email. I am from Canada btw :)

Nice to meet you all! Iā€™m from Toronto, Ontario but graduated from University of Guelph :)

Reactions: 1 users
Oh whoa, I can't believe we are all Canadians haha. This is awesome, and nice to meet everyone once again!

Does anyone know when exactly the courses for the AGEP start? I know we start a bit earlier in August but I was wondering if there is a specific date so I can look for off campus housing.

Does anyone know when exactly the courses for the AGEP start? I know we start a bit earlier in August but I was wondering if there is a specific date so I can look for off campus housing.
I only know the early start date is around late August and early September. I assume we will receive another email which will outline everything after accepting the offer at this point.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
They sent out an email today stating they have informational sessions for offer holders virtually and some are in person!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone, do you guys remember back in October when we had to complete a MOOC through Future Learning? I remember them telling us to make sure we have proof of completion and that they'd ask us for it later, but I don't think I received an email or anything from them asking for that. Did anyone get an email asking for proof of completion? I just want to make sure I didn't miss an email or anything.

Hey everyone, do you guys remember back in October when we had to complete a MOOC through Future Learning? I remember them telling us to make sure we have proof of completion and that they'd ask us for it later, but I don't think I received an email or anything from them asking for that. Did anyone get an email asking for proof of completion? I just want to make sure I didn't miss an email or anything.
Nope they havenā€™t asked for that from me yet!

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for how to find roommates in Bristol? Iā€™m a 23F (currently in Canada) starting the graduate entry program so it would be nice to connect with someone who is in a similar situation and looking for accommodation near campus. Thank you!

Wondering if there are any current students specifically in the AGEP program that can talk about their experience so far? Almost certain I'll be accepting my offer to bristol, but just wanted to get some more insight

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for how to find roommates in Bristol? Iā€™m a 23F (currently in Canada) starting the graduate entry program so it would be nice to connect with someone who is in a similar situation and looking for accommodation near campus. Thank you!
I'm 23 from Canada and am looking into accommodation :)

Hello everyone. I have a question regarding the CAS number. I was wondering if anyone has received their CAS number yet. Additionally, I am in a weird position right now as the admissions told me I should receive a student portal (via email) to upload my information in order to verify that I am eligible to meet their condition for the student visa/ CAS number; however, I did not receive anything after accepting their offer about the student portal stuff and they have not replied to me as well. So I am getting a bit worried now, and I want to ask if anyone is in the same situation as I am.

Hello everyone. I have a question regarding the CAS number. I was wondering if anyone has received their CAS number yet. Additionally, I am in a weird position right now as the admissions told me I should receive a student portal (via email) to upload my information in order to verify that I am eligible to meet their condition for the student visa/ CAS number; however, I did not receive anything after accepting their offer about the student portal stuff and they have not replied to me as well. So I am getting a bit worried now, and I want to ask if anyone is in the same situation as I am.
Its been over a month since I accepted my offer and I still haven't received mine yet. Did they end up getting back to you?

Its been over a month since I accepted my offer and I still haven't received mine yet. Did they end up getting back to you?
They have just replied to me yesterday but they didn't specify anything about the CAS number release date. They only end up confirming me about the offer accepting part tho.