University of Belgrade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kent100s78

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have completed a 1 1/2 years towards a Bachelor degree. Now considering my age I am 25 now would be considered a bit old to attend medical school by the time IM 28 or 29 pending how quickly I finish plus being married makes it harder. I found a medical school in Europe University of Belgrade in Yugoslavia; there program takes 5 1/2 years to complete all together including B.S. and M.D. I can leave by December and start the program and complete it faster with the accelerated program, in other words I can be done by the time IM 29 almost 30, plus being Yugoslavian makes going there easier; I have alot of family there. Now IM asking is; can you qualify to work as a Doctor here in the USA? Or take your boards even though I would have completed my medical degree in another country as a american? They State that there students qualify to take the E.C.F.M.G. in the USA. Is this the proper name of the boards here in the US.How hard is it to get a residency in the US if you completed your medical degee in another country? I would truely value your opinion greatly and help.

Members don't see this ad.

Moving to international medical--europe.