University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BAC28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else applied there. I interviewed at UAB on 2/4. On 3/2, Dr. Christy called and told me that I was accepted! Has anyone else heard from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted there too!!! My top choice!!! I interviewed on 1/31 and found on the same day as you. I sent in my money yesterday!!! Is that where you are going? Are you from Alabama?

I'm from Kentucky...so I'm still waiting to hear from 1 more school to make my final decision. I'm definitely going to go ahead and send in my deposit though...I absolutely loved it there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay really small world then, I'm from Louisville but have been in Alabama since 2008 hen I graduated from Murray State. My husband and I moved to Huntsville for his job. Let me know what you end up doing, and good luck making your decision.

Congratulations you guys! I was in the last interview yesterday... I hope I get in!!!!!

Okay really small world then, I'm from Louisville but have been in Alabama since 2008 hen I graduated from Murray State. My husband and I moved to Huntsville for his job. Let me know what you end up doing, and good luck making your decision.

It's nice to know that there will be someone else there from Kentucky! I interview at UK on Monday. They said for me to call Wednesday and they could give me an idea of how strong my application was. I have no clue though what I'll do if I get in at UK. It would be nice to go to UK cause it's so much closer for me and it would be in-state tuition...but I absolutely loved UAB!

Congratulations you guys! I was in the last interview yesterday... I hope I get in!!!!!

How do you think your interview went? Good luck! Let us know what happens!

I think it went really well. Everybody was really great, I loved the student tour. I'm still super nervous though, just can't help it. They said all the decisions should be made by the end of March so at least I won't have to wait too long!

I got accepted! Hurray!
I will see you guys Jan 2012!!