Univ. of Florida St. Petersburg class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AshleyL83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To everyone else that is going to be starting at the St. Pete campus in the fall, I started a yahoo group... thought it would be useful for anyone looking for roomates, or with questions or thoughts in general!
The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UFCOPstpete2011

Members don't see this ad.

To everyone else that is going to be starting at the St. Pete campus in the fall, I started a yahoo group... thought it would be useful for anyone looking for roomates, or with questions or thoughts in general!
The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UFCOPstpete2011

Before you start school, you'll get a login for Web CT. There's roommate message boards, books for sale, etc.

Also, there is a yahoo group called Pharmer Craig. There's a section for each year. We post notes, old exams, etc. Craig graduates this year, but I'm sure someone will keep the group running. It's for all campuses. You may want to join now and start looking for old 1st year exams.

Before you start school, you'll get a login for Web CT. There's roommate message boards, books for sale, etc.

Also, there is a yahoo group called Pharmer Craig. There's a section for each year. We post notes, old exams, etc. Craig graduates this year, but I'm sure someone will keep the group running. It's for all campuses. You may want to join now and start looking for old 1st year exams.

I'll bet both of those are great resources (especially for P1's)... wish all schools had stuff like that!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a 1pd at the beach campus.....as Dana already mentioned....you will be creating your own gatorlink username and password...which you will use to login to webct. Webct is what we use to watch lectures..it has discussion boards..for everything you can think of....basically everything you do will be on webct....in addition to pharmercraig....you might also want to check out ufpdnotes.com .In addition....you will probably get a CD at your orientation...the cd will have majority of the past tests...quizzes...study guides....and alot more useful info....when we started we were provided with this cd and I think I will make one up for the next incoming class....good luck and looking forward to meeting the new incoming class...

AshleyL83 I was so happy to see your thread because I just got an interview at the ST pete campus for the class of 2012. I have no idea how this satellite campus operates.... I'm scared there is no faculty support. Can you just let me know how everything is? Thank you so much!