UNECOM...Interview HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pickles

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some help finding a hotel in Biddeford that anybody has stayed at. I am in the process of moving and have misplaced my the list the school gave me. If you would like to tell me your experience there, that would be great also. Thank you!!! :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

for the Biddeford area:

Sleepy Hollow Motel
297 Elm Street
Biddeford
207-608-4627

Motel 111
470 Alfred Street
Biddeford
207-284-2440

I stayed at the Motel 111 and found it to be affordable, clean and about twenty mins from the campus. I'd reccomend them!

I have the sheet and can give you names/numbers for other places in the area, but the above two are the closest. (Others are in Portland and Saco).

Good luck! :)

Motel 111 is very nice and affordable. I would recommend staying there. Best Wishes on your interview

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Saco. They have shuttle service, and if you let them know in advance, they will pick you up/drop you off at the airport, take you to UNE, and anywhere else you'd like to go in the area. If they can't accommodate you, after you've given them the advance notice, they'll pay for a cab to take you wherever you're going. Good luck on your interview!