UNECOM Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at UNECOM on 2/13. Any information or advice about the school and their interview procedures would be greatly appreciated. Anyone else have an interview on this day?:p

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there in ajnuary and got accepted. I would say that you should know that UNECOm places much emhasis on there anatomy course. They have one of the most intensive courses in the country. also you should know about unecom and would you consider practicing in the new england area. Just relax and be yourself in the interview. Mine was very laid back we talked about the snow outside and 4x4's for the first 20 minutes of my interview. Then they asked me a few things about my grades and courses and one question on my volunteer time in the ER. Its a great school. good luck

Look at the "interview feedback" section of this site - it will give you a good idea of what to expect.

Interview Feedback

I was nervous during my interview, but they did a good job of reassuring me they just wanted to get to know me. Know how to answer the "tell me about yourself" (this is good advice for ANY interview!) and I'd reccomend re-reading your application.

There is a "UNE Class of 2007" thread here and in the osteopathic forum, and these links might help answer any questions you have about the school. Good luck with your interview!

UNE Info (scroll down a bit!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Prepare for good "honest answer" on your weaknesses (ie...MCAT, GPA, extra activities, research...). Be confident and have fun with them. My interview is funny in that none is smiling except me. They asked me to tell them all about what I did since middle school. I answered them back and forth like crazy; then I asked them if I could get out for couple seconds to drink water. I told them that I forgot my "saliva substitute" home, and I finally got them to smile with me toward the end. To my surprise, I was accepted 1 week later.

Good luck, man.

:cool:

lol , my " saliva substitute"

thanks for the info! Your help is greatly appreciated. Good luck to all in the fall. :D