UNE online course - Gen Chem II...advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AverageStudent1

Reaction score
For anyone who has taken UNE Gen Chem II course any advice would be great. This is a re-take course for me and I was wondering if it were possible to finish it in 6-7 weeks? No other online courses in conjunction and working part-time. What was the level of difficulty and how much time did you spend on it?

Members don't see this ad.

I did UNE Gen Chem II and it was horrible because of the final. No way you can do it in 6-7 weeks. The final is weighted heavily and it will sink you because it is hard as hell. I don't know who teaches it now but I took it with Rowe.

My advice is go to a CC and get it done. I got a B+ when I took it again in person. I don't get why people take UNE courses when I think they are actually harder being offered online.

For anyone who has taken UNE Gen Chem II course any advice would be great. This is a re-take course for me and I was wondering if it were possible to finish it in 6-7 weeks? No other online courses in conjunction and working part-time. What was the level of difficulty and how much time did you spend on it?

I should mention that due to Title 4 compliance issues, some online courses do not allow you to work ahead (or be self-paced). Please inquire directly with the instructor as he/she may be able to accommodate you.