UNC Clinical Research and Drug Development Fellowships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cosmicdebris

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear back regarding these fellowship opportunities?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
have you guys already interviewed/just waiting to hear back with a final decision?

have you guys already interviewed/just waiting to hear back with a final decision?

No, I haven't interviewed or heard back regarding one. Just wondering if anyone has heard at all. You?

I did hear back mid-Dec (clinical dev, not PK) and had plans to go down early Jan, but unfortunately ended up turning it down for other reasons. I'm not sure how/when others have been hearing back but hopefully there's still time. Good luck!!

I did hear back mid-Dec (clinical dev, not PK) and had plans to go down early Jan, but unfortunately ended up turning it down for other reasons. I'm not sure how/when others have been hearing back but hopefully there's still time. Good luck!!

Ok, I applied late, mid-January but they still accepted my application. Just wondering if I'll hear back if it's a no. Thanks for the luck!

While a fellowship in either of these would be solid, I would reccomend to just start working in clinical research after you graduate. Move to NJ or Cali and just go on as many inteviews as you can or get a job at a CRA. I ended up not doing a clinical research fellowship because I was hired by Novartis Oncology straight out of school to do the job I would've gotten post-fellowship (Senior Clinical Manager) and had a ton of friends who went the fellowship route. I can genuinely say, while it's a solid program, I'd avoid it if possible.