Unbelievable

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stuDOc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just walking through the case of the day at Auntminnie.com when the reality of the match hit me. It was that overwhelming twinge of warmth that says: I am so freakin' excited. I love the program I matched to and I am gonna get to fulfill my dream of becoming a radiologist.

It's not really work when you get out of bed in the morning and relish the day ahead...knowing that even if the day sucked we are still living our dream:D

Korny, but true :p

Yankee oakie to be

Members don't see this ad.

I know exactly what you mean. The past few days since the match have been surreal for me. I am just so incredibly happy and grateful, and I really feel privileged and honored to be granted the opportunity to train in such a -- pardon my French -- KICK ASS field. I feel totally blessed. Seriously.

An excerpt from the last paragraph of my PS:

"...allowed my inner qualities of relentless drive, inexorable dedication, and unyielding discipline to manifest. I realize now that this is the only way to live? to constantly strive to be the best you possibly can be at everything you do. If given the opportunity, that is exactly what I will do during my Radiology residency. I will do my absolute, very best, and those who were kind enough to believe in me and give me that opportunity will not be disappointed."

I meant it, and I'll do it.

:)

Congrats to both of you! With that type of attitude you will go far and enjoy your life.

I know how you guys feel. I still feel that way even when I'm on call. OK, the feeling wanes a little when some E.R. doctor wakes me to rule out a P.E. in a 22-year-old on room air who had a little chest pain earlier, but you know what I mean.