UMD vs Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikalaj

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Just wondering if any current UMD or Howard students can weigh in on the pros and cons of either school. I'm trying to decide which one to pick!!

Members don't see this ad.

Maryland! Without a doubt, just look at the stats of each school. Maryland is a top 10 school. Howard is not even close.

Maryland! Without a doubt, just look at the stats of each school. Maryland is a top 10 school. Howard is not even close.

Thanks! I think so too. I had my interview. I hope I hear a response this week. I have to pay howard in a week from tomorrow. I really want to get a response from UMD!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! I would have went there if my situation worked out differently. I hope you get in.

I had a friend go to med school at Howard - didn't know much about it - looked up the stats - and their med school had horrible ratings - obviously not the same as the pharmacy school - but figure they share a lot of the same leadership.

but that link - Hampton at 67% WTF?!?! how can that school maintain its accreditation