This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m guessing they might be waiting to make the last few rounds of decisions until after the next interview session. I interview next week and I know there’s at least one more

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hello,

Has anyone that interviewed on Nov 30th heard back from the school. I am very nervous. Thank you

Has anyone from this interview date heard yet?

I interviewed on the 18th and received an acceptance about a week later. I declined the acceptance, hope you receive good news soon!

Question for everyone here on the thread. Has anyone applied to the University of Colorado DPT program, and if so have you been accepted? Also, for those who have or have not applied to CU, what have you heard about the program?

Thanks!

I interviewed on the 18th and received an acceptance about a week later. I declined the acceptance, hope you receive good news soon!

Where did you decide to attend instead of UM if you do not mind me asking?

Just paid my deposit! So excited
Was wondering if you had any idea on how many spots have been filled up so far out of the class? I was told that last interviews just happened but spots are still not full however I haven't gotten any updates on acceptance, wait list, or denial.

Thank you!!

Just got accepted into UM yesterday, but interviewed all the way back in October! SO excited!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted into UM yesterday, but interviewed all the way back in October! SO excited!!!
I interviewed on October 19th as well, but still nothing form them unfortunately. Would you have an idea on how many spots have been filled so far?
@ftr_DPT

I interviewed on October 19th as well, but still nothing form them unfortunately. Would you have an idea on how many spots have been filled so far?
@ftr_DPT
I have not been added to the Facebook group yet, but last time I checked there were 24 members. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Was wondering if you had any idea on how many spots have been filled up so far out of the class? I was told that last interviews just happened but spots are still not full however I haven't gotten any updates on acceptance, wait list, or denial.

Thank you!!

There are 31 in the facebook group as of now.

There are 31 in the facebook group as of now.
I have been checking the facebook group everyday, and yea I saw that they are currently at 31. But I am not sure that this # is exactly accurate because I am sure some accepted students havent been added yet. This wait is driving me a little bit crazy. I have been accepted to a few other schools, and need to start making some decisions, but UM would likely be one of my top 2 choices, and I need to find out before arranging to potentially move to another program I was accepted to. Hoping for a response form UM before the deadline for the other programs.

Facebook group currently at 36, went up today. Any good news for anyone here??

Still waiting unfortunately. I read the 2021 thread and I saw someone say they should get to everyone by March 1. Maybe it's the same this year.

Still waiting unfortunately. I read the 2021 thread and I saw someone say they should get to everyone by March 1. Maybe it's the same this year.
When I went back and looked at my folder from the interview day it said "At the end of March, after the class of 2022 is identified" so I would think they start finalizing early/mid march

Would you mind sharing your stats? Would love to know how far down that wait list im sitting.

Thank you!!!

Got emailed today that I was on the alternate list.

Still 41 people in the facebook group. Hopefully they will get back to us mid march

For anyone that has updates or is looking for updates regarding UMPT acceptances and such for the class of 2023, I created a thread for it!