ultrasound CE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredvm297

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to knock out some CE, has anyone tried one of these ultrasound courses through Sound, Wave, or Sonopath? Recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

Looking to knock out some CE, has anyone tried one of these ultrasound courses through Sound, Wave, or Sonopath? Recommendations?
I did Sound's courses in Texas! Both intro and intermediate. I liked that instruction time was split between the classroom and hands-on scanning pretty evenly. The classes were small, so everyone was able to get practice time easily. Definitely felt like it was worth my money.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did Sound's courses in Texas! Both intro and intermediate. I liked that instruction time was split between the classroom and hands-on scanning pretty evenly. The classes were small, so everyone was able to get practice time easily. Definitely felt like it was worth my money.
Were you able to practice sampling? Do you feel like the skills have stuck with you?

Were you able to practice sampling? Do you feel like the skills have stuck with you?
Yes, they had training dummies for practicing sampling. What I’ve learned has stuck with me, but I was able to practice a lot afterwards. I feel like that’s going to be universal with whatever course you choose though. If you’re not using the skills regularly, you get rusty.