UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
June 18th UIC interview. And my Rutgers interview will be on the Sept. 23

My application completion for Rutgers was on July 22.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats Lez on getting an invite.. good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Here we go...another batch invited for Sep 16th....

[QUITE="ram12345, post: 15671657, member: 390747"]Here we go...another batch invited for Sep 16th....[/QUOTE]
Is It for sure? This means we will wait a lot longer. Last year they sent acceptances September 18th.

Yes. 2 people have reported about Sept 16th Batch. 5 months long interview process...Longest :yawn:

Is it better to be interviewed first or last? As far as getting accepted into the program?

Wow thanks for letting us know . Hopefully we will learn the results before October.

Reactions: 1 users
Is it better to be interviewed first or last? As far as getting accepted into the program?
They have said in their FAQs that they will give preference to early applicants. I don't know whether they meant that for interview invite or acceptance

They have said in their FAQs that they will give preference to early applicants. I don't know whether they meant that for interview invite or acceptance
they mean those who applied early not acceptances. :)

More waiting :( I hope we can make ourselves so busy that time disappears until the DAY :p

If Sep 16th is the last batch, expect UIC to declare results between Sep 18th to Sep 25th. Good Luck to everyone.

This is just a guess based on how things were done last yr..

If Sep 16th is the last batch, expect UIC to declare results between Sep 18th to Sep 25th. Good Luck to everyone.

This is just a guess based on how things were done last yr..
Omg I'm going to die :) 4 months waiting

Last year today- September 18th-they started sending acceptance e-mails:) Let's keep praying. I am so excited. Good luck to all of us!!!

Last year today- September 18th-they started sending acceptance e-mails:) Let's keep praying. I am so excited. Good luck to all of us!!!
you are right but last year the last interview batch was sept 11th so i think they might send out results next week, who knows!..goodluck guys

Just wondering, any of you guys interview anywhere else than UIC?

It is confirmed that Sep 16 indeed was the last batch.
Brace yourselves for results.....expect it in next week or so...All the best. Hope we all get thru

Reactions: 2 users
Ohhh...you will get it Lez. Don't worry...plus u have an interview next week @rutgers..Prepare for that well...

For some reason it feels like this one week of waiting is going to be harder than all these past days :arghh:
Now, where's my computer?+pissed+

Reactions: 2 users
I agree with Chicagoglove....its like 5...4...3...2...1...and BOOM!!!.....Few more days and a lot of banana dance and smiles will be here on this forum....Hope and pray to be one of them.....Good Luck to all!!!

Too bad you guys , we are far away from each other. Times like these, I think call for tequila shots.. Lol

Another long weekend.....
Yup, another long weekend :bag:
My mind is so blank. Just like the new messages in my email inbox :zombie:
Time is going so slow:nailbiting: Tired of checking email every waking second.
Time for a long fattening game of COD Ghosts, here I come!!!
Wait, OMG! forgot to check my spam :hungover: :rofl:

Too bad you guys , we are far away from each other. Times like these, I think call for tequila shots.. Lol
Yeah, time for tequila please. I don't drink, but knock me out and wake me up next week please :nod:

@chicagolove.. Im doing the same thing . just playing Madden 2015 and destiny on ps4. I check my email on my phone too much, my wife thinks I'm cheating on her!

Reactions: 3 users
@chicagolove.. Im doing the same thing . just playing Madden 2015 and destiny on ps4. I check my email on my phone too much, my wife thinks I'm cheating on her!
:rofl:Whoa @Lez lucky guy! I gotta upgrade.. Im stuck on ghosts campaign mode, its the toughest:oldman:
Anyway, looks like its not going to happen until next week.. At the admissions office, Im sure everyone is excited about getting the weekend break.. What a stark contrast, their take on the weekend, and ours
Them=:zip: Us=:boom:

I have to lock my phone somewhere because I check my email to muchhhh at least I still have hope because nobody got nothing imagine if they release it and I didn't got that famous email

D
I have to lock my phone somewhere because I check my email to muchhhh at least I still have hope because nobody got nothing imagine if they release it and I didn't got that famous email
Dentistro when were u interviewed?