This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss Hopeful PT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Interested in getting to know who all my classmates will be! So, if you've been accepted into UIC and plan on attending in the Fall I'd love to hear who you are!

I hail from Chicago and am currently in my last semester of undergrad at UIC, majoring in Kinesiology, exercise and health promotion. I am a career changer. UIC was my #1 choice. Going to UIC was a no brainer to me. It is a fantastic school with an excellent reputation (not to mention a great value). I am thrilled to start!

Feel free to message me privately if you are from out of state and want advice on where to live, things to do, etc. Chicago is an amazing city!!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Acceptance to UIC is no small feat and you should all be soo incredibly proud of yourselves!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all! Interested in getting to know who all my classmates will be! So, if you've been accepted into UIC and plan on attending in the Fall I'd love to hear who you are!

I hail from Chicago and am currently in my last semester of undergrad at UIC, majoring in Kinesiology, exercise and health promotion. I am a career changer. UIC was my #1 choice. Going to UIC was a no brainer to me. It is a fantastic school with an excellent reputation (not to mention a great value). I am thrilled to start!

Feel free to message me privately if you are from out of state and want advice on where to live, things to do, etc. Chicago is an amazing city!!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Acceptance to UIC is no small feat and you should all be soo incredibly proud of yourselves!
Hi, what are your stats? Their GPAs looks kind of low for a minimum. I am interested in applying there for next year.