UHCO Interview Experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poptometry

Reaction score
Hello, I'm feeling a bit nervous and I just wanted to ask if anyone had any interview tips for UHCO? What are some specific questions that you were asked? Seeing that this will be my first closed file interview, what are some things that I should emphasize?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am interviewing in January and am wondering if you have already interviewed/what advice you would give to someone who is in the same position you were in in November? UHCO is my top choice and I'm getting more nervous as the date approaches and I haven't really seen much about this year's interview.

Yes, I already interviewed and was offered a seat! UHCO was my top choice as well so I know how you feel. You can probably find common UHCO interview questions that were asked in other threads; those helped me a lot. The questions were fairly similar. The interview was closed file, so it’s definitely key to make yourself stand out from other interviewees. They already have your stats, so not really any need to mention that. In the end, what makes you more than just a number? Good luck!

Yes, I already interviewed and was offered a seat! UHCO was my top choice as well so I know how you feel. You can probably find common UHCO interview questions that were asked in other threads; those helped me a lot. The questions were fairly similar. The interview was closed file, so it’s definitely key to make yourself stand out from other interviewees. They already have your stats, so not really any need to mention that. In the end, what makes you more than just a number? Good luck!
Congratulations! Thank you so much for responding, I hadn't realized it was a closed file interview.