Uh oh. Its happening

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamapharmacist

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score

Looking pretty bad so far fellas. Probably not the type of media coverage they wanted I'm sure lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Great, more fuel for anti-vaxers and flat earthers.

Reactions: 6 users
I don't get it. What exactly is "happening"?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
She got nervous in front of the cameras and passed out? No one cares.

Reactions: 3 users
Victor 3.0. Is that you?

What the hell was that technique on the second shot. Ignoring the already depressed plunger he was really wiggling and moving that bad boy around in the arm.

Wow, whoever gave that shot was trying to save face because he was being filmed. He didn't immediately admit he fu3ked up. He possibly bumped the plunger, wasted the product, injected nothing (realized that), and casually pretended he did it. I'd be pissed and I'd want another one too. Great catch from viewers.

Reactions: 2 users
Wow, whoever gave that shot was trying to save face because he was being filmed. He didn't immediately admit he fu3ked up. He possibly bumped the plunger, wasted the product, injected nothing (realized that), and casually pretended he did it. I'd be pissed and I'd want another one too. Great catch from viewers.
What got me was the fact that he was using an insulin syringe lol who does that with vaccines? These people need to get better at lying. Its insulting.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
This is hilarious. From the video, one can clearly see that the plunger was already depressed. The article even states that the nurse was given a second shot to reassure the public.

Pence was also given a shot but the syringes were preloaded with no assurance as to what he was given. These media stunts are tiresome and mocks the public. It's like they're trying to look stupid on purpose. Definitely scripted to give this impression which begs the question why since the whole point was to convince the public that it's safe???

I am hoping that this vaccine business goes successful so that Covid lovers get their shot and the rest of us can move on with our lives if that is even a possibility.

• Dislike
This is hilarious. From the video, one can clearly see that the plunger was already depressed. The article even states that the nurse was given a second shot to reassure the public.

Pence was also given a shot but the syringes were preloaded with no assurance as to what he was given. These media stunts are tiresome and mocks the public. It's like they're trying to look stupid on purpose. Definitely scripted to give this impression which begs the question why since the whole point was to convince the public that it's safe???

I am hoping that this vaccine business goes successful so that Covid lovers get their shot and the rest of us can move on with our lives if that is even a possibility.
Well im sure once politicians and others involved in vaccine manufacturing make their trillions, we can finally go back to worrying about other diseases that may kill us lol

• Dislike
Well im sure once politicians and others involved in vaccine manufacturing make their trillions, we can finally go back to worrying about other diseases that may kill us lol
People forgot that starvation, lack of employment and shutting down of businesses, the rise of alcohol and drug abuse, and mental illness are on the rise because of these perpetual lockdowns. There are other real dangers besides this supposed virus.

• Dislike

• Haha

Who are the clowns? Dare you say it's the people who don't trust a vaccine that was miraculously produced in less than a year. Some of these vaccines even utilize protein components of the HIV virus that we somehow still don't have a vaccine for after 40 years and trillions of dollars in funding.

• Dislike
I know im new to this forum but looks like the post i made about actual events was flagged as conspiracy theory? I am genuinely lost. I was just posting news articles. Did not mention anything questioning the virus nor the vaccine. What gives? Ive heard of big tech censorship but this is too much lol

• Okay...
Status
Not open for further replies.