UFCD Pros/Cons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrneatteeth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can any current University of Florida dental students go through pros/cons at UFCD?? I can't find a whole lot of information about the school on here

Members don't see this ad.

Pros: top clinical, research programs in the country. collaborative, good classmates, low cost of living and safe location. Top athletic programs

Cons: far from major cities. Closest, fun city would be Orlando which is 2 hrs away. Jacksonville is not a fun place.

Pros: top clinical, research programs in the country. collaborative, good classmates, low cost of living and safe location. Top athletic programs

Cons: far from major cities. Closest, fun city would be Orlando which is 2 hrs away. Jacksonville is not a fun place.

Don’t you mean Gainesville?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
Don’t you mean Gainesville?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I know UF is in Gainesville. Gainesville is not a city but a college town. Jacksonville is the closest city from Gainesville but it's not a fun city.

Are they known for being clinically sound?

With their clinic, is it hard to find patients? Also how are the professors? Are they good at preparing students?

I am a D1 at UF, feel free to pm me specific question you have. However, I obviously can't answer much about about clinics yet etc.