Uerm 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oaklandu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on attending UERM medical school next june (2009). I am a fil-am. Can anyone give me their experience applying to the school? Is the $10,000 foreign misc. fee, something that is required?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup. I think it is. Im also planning to attend UERM for next year . Did you take the NMAT last sat? have you passed your application already or are you planning to wait for the result?

as far as i know, all med schools require foreign students to pay a certain amount as "goodwill fee". FEU requires $6000, one of the cheapest i believe. im not really sure how much is UERM's fee but be assured that this will be required of you. I think it would be best if you personally inquire at their admissions office or visit their website.

i am also thinking of applying for UERM for sy 2009.

how did you guys find the NMAT last sunday(dec 14)?

Members don't see this ad :)
as far as i know, all med schools require foreign students to pay a certain amount as "goodwill fee". FEU requires $6000, one of the cheapest i believe. im not really sure how much is UERM's fee but be assured that this will be required of you. I think it would be best if you personally inquire at their admissions office or visit their website.

i am also thinking of applying for UERM for sy 2009.

how did you guys find the NMAT last sunday(dec 14)?

if i don't get into UST, then UERM will be my next choice =D

the NMAT last saturday was easy but the time pressure was just tough. i heard many didn't get to finish part 1. did you get to finish part 1?

how was your NMAT experience? haha!

if i don't get into UST, then UERM will be my next choice =D

the NMAT last saturday was easy but the time pressure was just tough. i heard many didn't get to finish part 1. did you get to finish part 1?

how was your NMAT experience? haha!

time pressure got the best of me in part 1. didn't get to finish it. as far as part 2 is concerned, i sucked at physics and chemistry. not really feeling confident about the result but will still try to apply. goodluck to me. haha.:oops:

time pressure got the best of me in part 1. didn't get to finish it. as far as part 2 is concerned, i sucked at physics and chemistry. not really feeling confident about the result but will still try to apply. goodluck to me. haha.:oops:

i also did not get to finish part 1. in part 2, i also sucked at physics. haha. badtrip! hopefully if things with regards to NMAT goes well, i hope to enter either UST or UERM. go UERM! haha!

I know that all med schools require foreign students to pay a certain amount as "goodwill fee".

Yes, the foreign fee of $10,000 is required for all foreign students ... See you in june =) we'll be batch mates ... maybe even class mates if you're in section A :)

tapus na pu ba an admission sa ue ?