UERM 2009-2010 Freshman Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for female : skirt ONLY.... i had hoped for both haha.. well go shop again for shoes.. i still have to buy mine!! btw milkyway where are you from? i'll probably be in manila on may 15 onwards.. so see you all when i see you! :p

Members don't see this ad.

femmefatale skirts ba for female or pants? or both? hay has to be leather ba? hahaha I bought pa nmn cali gear hahaha see you guys in june! or maybe i'll see some of you when I enroll...
uniform is required after the first month

for female : skirt ONLY.... i had hoped for both haha.. well go shop again for shoes.. i still have to buy mine!! btw milkyway where are you from? i'll probably be in manila on may 15 onwards.. so see you all when i see you! :p

femmefatale15 can you please send me a copy of the uniform if you have spare time. thanks thanks..

Members don't see this ad :)

I thought we have pants too! sayang! hehe I'll be leaving for manila on May 10, I'll probably enroll May 12 onwards! sabay tayo femme! hahaha see you guys!

Hi femme, hope you could also send me a copy of the uniform. It wasn't available when I paid my confirmation. Thanks

Thanks for the uniform advice. I still need to find comfortable black shoes. I will be heading to manila may 12, and enroll sometime after that. Anyone else here doing dual citizenship instead of student visa?

Last edited:
Thanks for the uniform advice. I still need to find comfortable black shoes. I will be heading to manila may 12, and enroll sometime after that. Anyone else here doing dual citizenship instead of student visa?
i'm doing dual too

Hey everyone. Just wanted to congratulate those who got into their school(s) of choice and I hope to see everyone there next month! I'm UERM bound myself.

greeneagle I was wondering if its possible if you can help me out regarding the apartment that you found. I have several questions I would like to ask you since I would like to live in that area too. I'll PM you !!!

Left you apm leon. Same to you milkyway sorry for the delayed reply. see you guys in June

hey.. finally got time to plop myself in front of the comp.. anyways milkyway and tamakichan sorry sa late reply.. anyways still havent got a copy of the uniform? send me your emails n i'll email them to you..

Hello! I am looking for a roommate.
wink.png

I'll be studying at UERM this coming schoolyear. Nakahanap ako ng decent room with a nice and very clean bathroom. Studio type ung room. Semi-coed ung building, which means na ung building is for the ladies and the gentlemen also, but different floors. They allow the tenants to bring a refrigerator and aircon inside the room. Tapos may microwave na dun sa lounge area ng building. Meron din parang semi-tambayan place dun sa first floor ng building. Ung room, Php 7000 for two persons, so 3500 per person.
smile.png

PM me na lang for details, I have the brochure.
wink.png

Thank you!
kiss.png

***Please tell your friends na lang din. Super thanks guys! Im scared to live alone, hahahahaha!!!
wink.png

hi!! im also going to uerm this june.. im so excited too! hehe.. already enrolled.. from what the guy at the registrar told me, it seems that we will be allowed to wear civilian clothes for about a month, because uniform makers will just be getting our measurements on the orientation which is on june 8 (this is if you didnt go to your own taylor). this is not really good for me because i am already excited to wear a uniform again.. haha

btw.. my last name starts with R so im section B bound.. hehe see you guys!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I might be able to secure a two bedroom apartment in the Mezza Residence. It's a pretty big place with just about everything you need. The room has a balcony, kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms, and living room, kitchen, and 2.5 bedrooms all separated. Is there anyone interested? I have to secure a price though however I'm making sure its going to be lower the robbinsdale. If anyone is interested please PM me. I'm still searcing for several places to stay. Here are more info about the mezza. I think the utility room located in the right corner can even be made as a room as well with of course, the share of rent is proportioned since of the size. Looking for possible roomates. No preferences. Again it all depends on the price for me, so I'll definitely update anyone if interested. It's a really good place to live in.

Amenities:

Outdoor function deck with private function rooms •
25-meter lap pool and kiddie pool •
Interactive water jets and wet play area •
Kiddie playground •
Zen meditation area and reflexology path •
Gym and cabanas •
1,000 sqm lawn and barbecue area •

Facilities:

3 levels of parking space •
3 high-speed elevators •
Centralized garbage disposal and collection system •
Automatic fire alarm and sprinkler system •
Security intercoms •
CCTV at the main lobby, entrance and ramps •
Individual electricity and water meters for every unit •
Emergency back-up power generators •
2 overhead water tanks, domestic cistern tank, and fire reserve tank •

mezza-2bedroomunitfloorplanwithbalc.gif

Hey everyone! Listen up since this is quite important. Is the affiliated hospital that UERM have with, is it St. John's Hospital located in queens. If anyone, who is already in the Philippines or current students at UERM could take time and find this out please? I'm a NY resident and the I just found out the St. John hospital is closing/closed. If anyone can find the exact address I could go check it out.

Thanks

Hey everyone! Listen up since this is quite important. Is the affiliated hospital that UERM have with, is it St. John's Hospital located in queens. If anyone, who is already in the Philippines or current students at UERM could take time and find this out please? I'm a NY resident and the I just found out the St. John hospital is closing/closed. If anyone can find the exact address I could go check it out.

Thanks
That's not the same hospital. The closed one is St. John's of Queens. The UERM affiliation is St. John's Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway.

That's not the same hospital. The closed one is St. John's of Queens. The UERM affiliation is St. John's Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway.

Awesome. Thanks again Tantrum.

Hey guys, I might be able to secure a two bedroom apartment in the Mezza Residence. It's a pretty big place with just about everything you need. The room has a balcony, kitchen, 1.5 bathrooms, and living room, kitchen, and 2.5 bedrooms all separated. Is there anyone interested? I have to secure a price though however I'm making sure its going to be lower the robbinsdale. If anyone is interested please PM me. I'm still searcing for several places to stay. Here are more info about the mezza. I think the utility room located in the right corner can even be made as a room as well with of course, the share of rent is proportioned since of the size. Looking for possible roomates. No preferences. Again it all depends on the price for me, so I'll definitely update anyone if interested. It's a really good place to live in.

Amenities:

Kiddie playground •
Gym and cabanas •

Facilities:

3 high-speed elevators •
Security intercoms •

you'll be renting the unit? or are you intending to buy 1? i was also thinking of securing a unit in mezza. dunno if i'll go with it; still depends on the price. can you update me with the price of the 2 bedroom and if you intend to share it, the price that you require to pay half the rent.

i'm really interested in staying @ mezza. thanks!

hi!! im also going to uerm this june.. im so excited too! hehe.. already enrolled.. from what the guy at the registrar told me, it seems that we will be allowed to wear civilian clothes for about a month, because uniform makers will just be getting our measurements on the orientation which is on june 8 (this is if you didnt go to your own taylor). this is not really good for me because i am already excited to wear a uniform again.. haha

btw.. my last name starts with R so im section B bound.. hehe see you guys!:)

wow!!! is this for real? waah!!! have to go shopping!!! :)

I was hopefully accepted in UE Med. Already enrolled and still waiting for the scholarship grants results. I am new here. hope to see everyone in june. the orientation will be on june 4. there will be school tours and briefing of the policies. there will also be books exhibit so we can avail it in UE mismo. that's what i heard.

i am glad there's a forum like this here. i'm in section A btw.:) My name starts with D.

regarding the uniform: what's the difference between nursing and med's uniforms (for men and for women na rin). I was supposed to take my picture for the ID, kaya lang they told me tsaka na pag me med uniform na. pero I suppose they are more or less the same dba? mejo frustrating kasi you can hardly tell whether a stude is a med or not basing on his uniform.

so what's the difference po talaga?

Amenities:

Kiddie playground •
Gym and cabanas •

Facilities:

3 high-speed elevators •
Security intercoms •

Mezza's good but its quite expensive. I tried Anglo residence. Its new and convenient.

Hey Everyone,
I arrived in the Phils. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about swine Flu. If you have a connecting flight in Japan, there will be about a 30minute or more check when you arrive. Japan CDC people come in with their fance suits, with a Thermo Cam checking for anyone that has a fever. Anyone that has one will be put in Quarintine. So this might give you a delay to your connecting flight. As for other countries not sure how they deal with swine flu. Philippines is Swine Flu Free So Far.

I will be heading to UERM this friday, taking a day off to relax. I will give everyone an update about the FAFSA and other inquries for Mezza. Going to eat some Lichon Kuwali now haha.

regarding the uniform: what's the difference between nursing and med's uniforms (for men and for women na rin). I was supposed to take my picture for the ID, kaya lang they told me tsaka na pag me med uniform na. pero I suppose they are more or less the same dba? mejo frustrating kasi you can hardly tell whether a stude is a med or not basing on his uniform.

hahaha same here! i already enrolled and they told me the same.. also wondering if theres a difference especially in male students, we basically have the same polo right? hehehe

I was hopefully accepted in UE Med. Already enrolled and still waiting for the scholarship grants results. I am new here. hope to see everyone in june. the orientation will be on june 4. there will be school tours and briefing of the policies. there will also be books exhibit so we can avail it in UE mismo. that's what i heard.

i am glad there's a forum like this here. i'm in section A btw.:) My name starts with D.

ei just wondering.. hehe papaano po yung scholarship grants? hehe wala lang..

ei just wondering.. hehe papaano po yung scholarship grants? hehe wala lang..

ang alam ko the scholarship committee will deliberate who will going to be the scholars. ang committee na ang bahala. that will of course depend on your TOR and your NMAT.. titingnan nila yun. sa orientation na yata malalaman ang mga scholars.

For the females the nursing studes are wearing dress (i guess that's what they call it) for the males I have no idea. hehehe same kasi yung location ng pockets. baka sa pleats sa likod yung difference.

hi batchmates! hehehe... kakatapos ko lang magenroll nung tuesday... section A ako... actually, naaccept na rin ko sa FEU-NRMF, pero mas pinili ko pa din UERM, ewan ko kung bakt...
friends na tayong lahat dito ha para naman di ako loner sa june...

hi batchmates! hehehe... kakatapos ko lang magenroll nung tuesday... section A ako... actually, naaccept na rin ko sa FEU-NRMF, pero mas pinili ko pa din UERM, ewan ko kung bakt...

ano sched ng section A? may idea ka na? dapat kasi mag-eenroll ako kahapon kaso di ko na muna tinuloy.

Ang alam ko may tailor na dadating sa june 8. oo nga anung sched ng section A? pa pm nalang po pls? Para ma move ko na yung lessons ko just in case conflict kung may sat class. Thanks thanks! Bodjie baka magkasabay pa tayo magenroll ah. heheheh Oo nga ayaw ko din mag isa hehehehe. See you guys sa pasukan weeee!!!!! I'm so excited.

Ang alam ko may tailor na dadating sa june 8. oo nga anung sched ng section A? pa pm nalang po pls? Para ma move ko na yung lessons ko just in case conflict kung may sat class. Thanks thanks! Bodjie baka magkasabay pa tayo magenroll ah. heheheh Oo nga ayaw ko din mag isa hehehehe. See you guys sa pasukan weeee!!!!! I'm so excited.
wala pang sked ng class na binigay sila e... block section un... walang sat class sa UERM marami kaseng Adventist dun e... hehe...

sa orientation na yata nila ibibigay ung sked, wala kase silang inilagay na sked dun sa form e...
hehe yep sa orientation daw nila ibibigay yung schedule.. sa june 4.. 8-10am yung sa parents, 10-12 yung orientation sa freshman orgs tapos 1-5 yung tour and orientation.. hehe excited..

hehe yep sa orientation daw nila ibibigay yung schedule.. sa june 4.. 8-10am yung sa parents, 10-12 yung orientation sa freshman orgs tapos 1-5 yung tour and orientation.. hehe excited..
hehe... oo nga excited... tapos na Physical exam nyo?

halu guys, kakatpos ko lng mag enrol kanina haha, see u all in june!! :D:D:D

sa may 22 physical examination ko hehe
ako din sa may 22, dapat may 20 e, nilipat kase wala daw doctor, baka magkta tayo... 8:30am ako..

wala pang sked ng class na binigay sila e... block section un... walang sat class sa UERM marami kaseng Adventist dun e... hehe...

really?!!!! wow that's a good news for me. Thanks a lot for the info..... :D:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

ayan ang dami na natin. atleast, di na maxadong nakakatakot. nakakaexcite na. hehe.

Good luck satin lahat. yeahbah.

Hi Everyone,

I'm an incoming freshman student in UERM as well. I haven't enrolled yet, so I find all the information you guys are posting here very helpful. I didn't know that we had an orientation scheduled for June 4 and 5. But now I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I just want to ask though, will we wear casual clothes on our first day? :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm an incoming freshman student in UERM as well. I haven't enrolled yet, so I find all the information you guys are posting here very helpful. I didn't know that we had an orientation scheduled for June 4 and 5. But now I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I just want to ask though, will we wear casual clothes on our first day? :)

cguro, ala nmn sila sinabe na attire :)

ei guys..
nag-enroll narin ako noon pa, tapos narin ang physical exam. hehe.
sec A ako.
so marami-rami narin pala ang papasok. see ya sa pasukan

ue pinili ko kahit na tanggap ako sa ust at feu-nrmf...

btw.
white polo and white pants tayo diba??
ano pinagkaiba natin sa nursing uniform? pleats?

ei guys..
nag-enroll narin ako noon pa, tapos narin ang physical exam. hehe.
sec A ako.
so marami-rami narin pala ang papasok. see ya sa pasukan

ue pinili ko kahit na tanggap ako sa ust at feu-nrmf...
ako din accepted na sa feu-nrmf kaya lang UERM talaga sigaw ng puso ko:D:D:D....
anong ginawa sa PE?