UCSF Class of 2007 Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neonam11

Hey, Baby!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

For all of those prospective students wondering what we students do at UCSF besides study, here is a link to the class of 2007 (an awesome bunch of people I might add) website which includes links to the upperclassmen's websites as well. Enjoy.

http://www.ucsf.edu/pharm07/

Members don't see this ad.

I am glad to know the girls at USC are better looking. :laugh: :thumbup:

wassup bmb? hehe... show me your class pic. i'll tell u if the gals at USC are indeed better looking. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I seriously would but not online without their permission. See how much I respect them? You can always come down to Southern California and feast on their beauty. hehe

BMBiology: if your class picture is already posted in some website somwhere, I don't see what difference it will make by posting it on SDN?? It not like we want to see them anyway.

neonam11: Your class is full of Asian women...... I am not hating or anything, but whatever happened to diversity??? UCSF is definetively not promoting it.

Is there any pharmacy schools out there with equal distribution of ethnicity ?

TCB: I never said it is on a website. In addition, I have seen UCSF's class composite and there is diversity.

Originally posted by TCB
neonam11: Your class is full of Asian women...... I am not hating or anything, but whatever happened to diversity??? UCSF is definetively not promoting it.

Is there any pharmacy schools out there with equal distribution of ethnicity ?

Sigh...watching this one unfold is just going to prevent me from studying...
TCB, this whole asian thing is just an issue with you, huh? I remember the last time this came up...I believe you had made a pretty ignorant statement back then... oh well.

I am just stating what I saw on the website that neonam11 posted, especially looking at the Class of 2005.
A diverse student body is the way to go. That is exactly why I wouldn't attend a school that is predominant black even if I am black.

BMB, I'll bet you could say, "the girls at USC are better looking than the girls at_____ (you fill in the school name), " and be correct 95% of the time. If that makes you feel better, knock yourself out. But why take a shot at the women of UCSF? I'm guessing they're too classy and intelligent to respond. While you're chest-thumping, don't forget USC has a better football team, and a better mascot - that Trojan horse dude guy is pretty cool. Does UCSF even have a mascot?

My comments were meant to be a joke so please don't read into it and take it seriously. :thumbup:

Hahaha, this is too hilarious. OK, let's settle some issues. First, it does not matter how many beautiful women you have at your school if she does not happen to be your girlfriend, fiance, or wife, or there is a potential for such a relationship to happen. Yeah, the girls might be eye candy, but that's as far as it goes. Perhaps my website did not do the ladies in my class justice and show how really gorgeous they are, and there are some knock-outs in my class, but all I know is that the gals and the guys are pretty cool people who have a lot of fun together.

Yeah, we have a mascot. It happens to be the bear sitting out in front of the library, I think, or at least that's what the upperclassmen tell me.

bmb, maybe i should consider doing a residency at SC, 'eh?
:D

Originally posted by neonam11
Perhaps my website did not do the ladies in my class justice and show how really gorgeous they are, and there are some knock-outs in my class.

My master (a wise pharmacy student) once told me "it does not matter how many beautiful women you have at your school if she does not happen to be your girlfriend, fiance, or wife, or there is a potential for such a relationship to happen. Yeah, the girls might be eye candy, but that's as far as it goes".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Houston, USC Sarcasm has just landed. Good one, BMB!

Originally posted by ucdbiochem
bmb, maybe i should consider doing a residency at SC, 'eh?
:D

I think you should do your residency at USC. Remember to wear your UCSF sweater because USC pharmacy girls love guys from UCSF. They are naturally drawn to UCSF guys like flies are to ****. hehe

Oneday, thanks, sorry we couldn't hang out with you on Friday. You missed some good Japanese food! Anyhow, if you are ever up in SF again, look either of us up and we'll hang out.

Originally posted by BMBiology
Remember to wear your UCSF sweater because USC pharmacy girls love guys from UCSF. They are naturally drawn to UCSF guys like flies are to ****. hehe

...if only I could afford to buy a UCSF sweatshirt.:(

neonam,
It is cool, I know everyone was busy, but just going to class with UCSFPharmgirl was an excellent opp. Although many were missing to study for that midterm...haha

I would def liked some good Japanese.
If I am up there, we will have to try again!

:)

yea, oneday, if u're up here, neonam and i can bring u to some cool places to eat. @.@/

Hahaha, we'll fill you in what UCD means by @.@!

Originally posted by TCB
I am just stating what I saw on the website that neonam11 posted, especially looking at the Class of 2005.
A diverse student body is the way to go. That is exactly why I wouldn't attend a school that is predominant black even if I am black.

What do you consider as 'diverse'? A class full of white kids with a few token asian and black people?
Would you have noticed race so much, enough to bring it up on this forum, if the class website showed all white people? Would you have posted something stupid like, "Your class is full of white women...... I am not hating or anything, but whatever happened to diversity???". I doubt it.