UCSF & CA Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shapirta101

Reaction score
Hey All,
Not sure if this is too personal or not, just wanted to see how the stats were for those accepted into Spring 2019 at UCSF Pharmacy School! As well as USC and UCSD. I know they're really competitive schools and I am really interested if anyone could help just so I can see where I stand in comparison. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Just prove that you qualify for $200k+ in student loans and you’ll get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it stroke people's egos for name brand schools? I choose a school based on proximity to my house.

You should be more interested in job security and student loan debt you'd be stuck with in the future. Do your research and know what you're getting yourself into.

School names don't mean s**t. After you get licensed, who will ever care where you graduated from? Will anyone get paid 50k more by going to UCSD or UCSF rather than any other no-name schools? Will anyone gets a guaranteed residency spot when someone graduated from UCSF or UCSD?
Pharmacy schools should be ranked by tuition cost, not by some bullsh*t arbitrary metrics like number of publications churned out by faculties. How will those useless metrics matter to anyone other than school administrations, who can then post that kind of BS ranking crap on the school website front page to attract naive applicants?

Status
Not open for further replies.