UConn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tintin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get an acceptance from UConn yet? I heard people getting interviews now are for March interviews! Does anyone know if UConn interviews first-come first-serve or somehow ranks and interviews top students first?

Members don't see this ad.

no idea but I'd like to know as well. I was contacted with an invite by Dr. Sanford but was told I wouldn't have a definite date until December when they contact me again (interview will be in January).

Anyone else heard anything from UConn?

Hi,

I was contacted in August for an interview, that would be scheduled in December for January. Since I will be in the area in December, I contacted UConn again to let them know that, and they gave me a December interview date.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I got contacted for a March interview, and i'm out of state. My guess is that they want the in- state kids to get first dibs on interviews, then focus on out of staters. Not sure about this, though. Tell me if you find out.

Hey, I am instate and was contacted a couple weeks ago about an interview. They offered dates in December and January, so maybe they do interview us first.

Same here. I am from another state, and I was told that I will be contacted in February for a March interview.

I am a Mass resident, and I just got an email a week ago telling me to expect a February/March interview date. I would like to go earlier, but I am not going to complain.

I got my UCONN interview back in early october and an acceptance mid november. I am a CT resident though....

Hey everyone,

My first choice is Uconn, Im an in-state reapplicant with a 28MCAT (10v,9p,9b) after getting a 26 the first time (10v,7p,9b). And i have a 3.6 cum/3.4 bcpm from U. Rochester. I interviewed last year with the 26, was waitlisted in the lower third, and did not get in. I am hoping for better results this year, I interview in december. Fabs82, may I ask what your stats were? I am trying to gauge my own chances. Opinions/advice much appreciated.

J

Originally posted by Tintin
Anyone get an acceptance from UConn yet? I heard people getting interviews now are for March interviews! Does anyone know if UConn interviews first-come first-serve or somehow ranks and interviews top students first?

my friend is a mass. resident and got an acceptance there last thurs. she interviewed in early october, i believe.