This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mac12011

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else on here has been accepted to UConns DPT class of 2019, I know it's a pretty small class but I figured it was worth a shot.

I'm looking to rent an apartment or house off campus if anyone is interested, figured it might be nice to live with others in the program, could be male or female doesn't matter to me! let me know if you're interested!

-Michael

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else on here has been accepted to UConns DPT class of 2019, I know it's a pretty small class but I figured it was worth a shot.

I'm looking to rent an apartment or house off campus if anyone is interested, figured it might be nice to live with others in the program, could be male or female doesn't matter to me! let me know if you're interested!

-Michael
What's up Michael. My name is Matthew and I am also attending UCONN DPT 2019. If you are still looking for roommates let me know. I am also looking to rent with someone off campus.

Matthew

What's up guys. My name is Matt and I'll be attending UCONN for the DPT class of 2019 too. I'm looking to rent a place off campus as well, let me know if you're still looking for roommates.

Members don't see this ad :)

-Michael

Hey just confirming, there's no interview process at UConn right? and if you don't mind, what were your stats?

How long does it take for UConn to respond? I've been waiting for about a month now

How long does it take for UConn to respond? I've been waiting for about a month now

It's a lot later than in previous years (usually last year of Jan - first week of Feb). I haven't heard back yet either :-/ Have you called or do you know anyone who's heard anything yet?

It's a lot later than in previous years (usually last year of Jan - first week of Feb). I haven't heard back yet either :-/ Have you called or do you know anyone who's heard anything yet?

No, I haven't heard from anyone or called. I'm going to give it another two weeks before I begin to bug them about it

No, I haven't heard from anyone or called. I'm going to give it another two weeks before I begin to bug them about it

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from UConn? Was planning on calling for decision timeline if had not heard back by Friday. It just seems unusually late for them this year.

Reactions: 1 user
It really is taking forever. They answered none of my phone calls when I called regarding my application