UCLA - Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCLA's online secondary app has, as one of its links "transcript", which appears just underneath interview.

Do they ask for you transcript after the interview? I'm a little worried because my grades are going down this semester.

Members don't see this ad.

i dunno about your question, but i think also that med schools will understand if your grades go down a widdle bit during the process - i assume everybody's does.

Uhhh... I'd still prefer that they not see them while making the decision. I know that they'll see them after I get in, but that's not so problematic.

My lowest grade thus far is a B. This semester, I'm looking at at least a couple of C's.

Members don't see this ad :)
When UCLA asks you for an interview, they require you send a transcript. They also ask for a passport-sized photograph.

How soon after completing your secondary did you get an interview offer from there?

3 weeks. My file was complete September 16th. My status page said "interview requested" on October 8th, but I didn't get written confirmation in the mail until around the 13th.

Are you in state or out of state?

I still haven't heard from UCLA and i have beeen complete for more than 4 weeks.

I am in state. I go to a U.C.

I'm Out of State (International Student), but I'm a UCLA undergrad.

Secondary completed on 9/18/03 and interview requested on 10/10/03

Actually when you're offered an interview, the "Transcript" box won't say anything, but the letter you get will remind you to submit an official transcript

Is there any way to check if UCLA received our interview scheduling form, photo, and transcripts? I'd like to know if they update the status page, like changing the "Interview" or "Transcript" box status from "Requested" to "Received," or something like that.

By the way, the "Transcript" box of my status page did say "Requested."