UCLA results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indiandentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Finally my war to get DDS admission is over, as i got admission in to UCLA. I am relieved and this is the time for relaxing i suppose.

Any way all the best to you and have a nice day to you all

Indian Dentist

Members don't see this ad.

congrats indiandentist! :clap: :clap:

could u share ur scores, gpa, work experience etc. with us? and what is your visa status? are u a green card holder?

thanks. :)

......and do let us know about how the interview was at UCLA.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations Indiandentist!!!! It's nice to see that UCLA was able to announce the results before Christmas holiday. Now you can all relax and enjoy the holidays.
:clap:

hi indian dentist,
i too have been accepted for ucla ppid i would like to know how much time they give us to confirm the acceptance.
ur info will be helpful.
thanks
sang

hi,
Thanx a lot to every one and i have my part one score of 93, gpa of 3.9 and part two 84. I didnt know excatly when i was supposed to pay the fee as i havent recieved the post yet.
I am on a student visa and let ssee how the things will work out.
Have a nice day to you all and happy holidays.

Indian Dentist

CONGRATULATIONS ..... indian dentist................:)

Hi,
Today only i got my acceptance letter but unfortunately, they gave me a conditional admission stating that i have to finish the presnet program where i am and then only i can join in their program. i dont know what will happen, as i will be dont with the course work by may except the internship part. i hope they wont mind that. If any one of u have any suggestions do let me know and i will be thankful to you. My mail id is [email protected]

Indian dentist

hi,
i want to talk with any one who benn accepted in to UCLA. Can any ine can give me their contact numbers so that i can have a talk with anyone. Will be waiting for ur mails. My contact mail id is [email protected].

Have a nice day and take care
INDIAN DENTIST