UCC GEM 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lambchops

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello incoming UCC GEM 2020 students!

There's a Facebook group just for you: UCC Graduate Entry Medicine Class of 2020.

You'll be connected with Peer Support Leaders, who will answer any questions you may have about the program.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey since you guys opened this group, you must be aware that AB sent out some acceptances today. Do you know if UCC sends them all on the same day? or over a span? Just curious as I have a 30MCAT and seeing some posters in the other thread with 33s and 34s getting UCD acceptances has me really worried. I was under the impression that people with lower MCATs 28-32 had been getting into Irish schools.

Hey since you guys opened this group, you must be aware that AB sent out some acceptances today. Do you know if UCC sends them all on the same day? or over a span? Just curious as I have a 30MCAT and seeing some posters in the other thread with 33s and 34s getting UCD acceptances has me really worried. I was under the impression that people with lower MCATs 28-32 had been getting into Irish schools.
Sorry, I don't have any concrete info regarding admissions. I suspect that the UCC offers are sent out by waves, depending on those who decline the offer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if anyone is organizing a group of this sort for the 5 year program students?

No, I don't think so. Although our experiences are slightly different, feel free to join the GEM group to connect with other students.