UCAS Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dayz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm am American student filling out UCAS for a graduate entry medical school course.

I'm at a complete loss: For UCAS, sec 7A and 7B - that's SAT, SATII, AP and what else? Do they want me to list my college courses?

And for Oxford app questions 8i "School qualifications" - same thing - SAT, SAT II, AP ???

Any help would be great!! Apps are due Oct 15 ... need to go bug a teacher for my LofR ... then once I decipher these questions I can mail it out ...

(Any feedback on how the Oxford exam is, how to prepare for it, and how interviews were? )

Thanks so much!!

Going crazy,
Daisy

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure what section 7 is as it's been a few years since I completed my UCAS form. If it is the section for qualifications then all I did was state my degrees (BSc and MSc), the subjects and the year of graduation. I did not list all the courses I took. But if you are unsure I recommend you contact the medical school to ask what specifics they want recording on the UCAS form. There is very little space from what I remember so it could look a mess if you have to detail every course you ever took!

Good luck.