UAB sent out acceptance emails...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johns Hopkins or UAB fully-paid scholarship?

• Hopkins

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • UAB full paid

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

msu_doc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
TODAY!!! and I got one. I am in-state and hoping to hear from some more of you on this forum that got emails also. I want to start an entering class of 2004 at UAB thread. Please reply if you got in.

:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Just got the email yesterday! I'm out of state (a Louisiana boy) and I'm going to have a tough time choosing between UAB and LSU. Anybody want to make a UAB recruitment speech? Congrats to everyone else who got the email.

that is so sweet! congratulations to both of you!!!

could i ask you guys when were you interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on the 6th, and got the email on the 21st. Are you applying too? Good luck!

msu_doc, did you post the poll? Have you already been offered a scholarship at UAB?

Also, I got the acceptance email last month and I'm pretty sure I'm headed to UAB next year!! (For UAB's reputation, you just can't beat the price!)

Congrats to you all -

To all that have gotten in, congratulations!

Unless I've been deceived, scholarships require a second set of interviews, and won't be done until later in the spring.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or PM me, and I'll try to answer them for you.

Yours,

It would be awesome if for some reason UAB did offer me a scholarship, as of right now though I just posted that poll for fun. I interviewed at Hopkins and so I have just been thinking of all different types of possibilities. I figured I would throw it out there and see what people would say. Anyway good luck to all of you...especially you UAB people ;)

Good job, kiddo!! I'm proud of you, and now you know you're going somewhere! UAB is an awesome school, and I bet other acceptances will pour on in for ya, too! Congrats!!

BTW: You know me!!!