U Penn 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its been over two months, and I am still in the " please be advised, your application is under review"

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
got my rejection letter in mail. i was not invited for IV

I wrote to the school as there was no reply in the mail since quite some time.Got the reply as being a rejection .Oh well....part of life.Hope I can soon look back and have a hearty laugh at the times I am going through....hope we all do.

Did anyone else receive acceptance from Upenn this week? Kindly post!

Got acceptance!!! Feels like all my dreams have come true!!! Looking forward to meeting my friends at Upenn this spring!!!

Got acceptance!!! Feels like all my dreams have come true!!! Looking forward to meeting my friends at Upenn this spring!!!
Congratulations foe acceptance:thumbup: when was ur interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please tell the interview date of yours?

Congratulations Arnikka:) Did you receive acceptance through UPS or you got a call?

Last edited:
Thank you guys ;). My IV was on Oct 4. Got a call from Ms. Cacas.

Hey Friends,

Congrats to all who plan to join UPENN this spring .Friends lets get together to discuss further issues as housing and how to prepare ourself for school.

Thanks

[Self transformation leads to world transformation ]

Last edited:
Hi Guys, is anyone frm 1st or 15th nov batch got acceptance?

Got accepted!!!! Looking forward to move to philly and meet my new classmates, see you guys in the spring!!!!

Congratulations to all accepted:) you guys have any idea how many acceptances have been sent out as of now? Please reply!

Got accepted!!!! Looking forward to move to philly and meet my new classmates, see you guys in the spring!!!!

Congratulations!! Can you please share your interview date? Thanks in advance!!

It's getting close we need to start discussing accommodations and housing options see all in Philly soon can't wait and congrats to u all and good luck to who ever is waiting

Last edited:
Can anybody tell that whether Upenn send rejections even after interview?
Pls post if somebody know anything!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Has anyone received the alternate list mail recently?

Is anyone on the alternate or waiting list? And got acceptance lately?

I think they will call people on waiting list after the holidays! If anyone from the alternate list has received acceptance please let us know:)

Any new Acceptance lately? Please update!! Appreciate the help and input! Good luck to everyone who all are waiting!! :)
:xf:

Please post if anyone from the alternate list has received acceptance recently? Thanks in advance!
Still waiting for the magic call:)

Any updates from the alternate list? Appreciate any input!! Desperately waiting for the that!!

Anyone from the alternate list got acceptance this week? Please post guys:)

Come guys pls update if anybody got call from alternatelist.......it will be great help........

hello! congrats for your experience at UPENN. Please could you tell me about the interview process. I have an IV in few days. I will really appreciate you to share your experience and advice.
Thank you so much! hope you still use this site.

hello! congrats for your experience at UPENN. Please could you tell me about the interview process. I have an IV in few days. I will really appreciate you to share your experience and advice.
Thank you so much! hope you still use this site.