U of Pittsburgh auto-invites minorities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMattOglesby

Grand Master
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting to develop a growing suspicion that the University of Pittsburgh sends an automatic interview to minorities who've applied (even without secondaries being complete).
Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?
Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I got one... but I haven't heard bout anyone else. I'm lonely

I heard this more than once. I got an invite. I don't know if it's going to parlay into an acceptance but I applied there and interviewed. I was the only visible minority the day that I interviewed. It was my second interview and my secondary was complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am starting to develop a growing suspicion that the University of Pittsburgh sends an automatic interview to minorities who've applied (even without secondaries being complete).
Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?
Thanks in advance.

uh wat makes u think this and y do u care if u dint apply? (not meant 2 be asked in a rude way :)) i loafed on this secondary and did not get an invite before i was complete..recieved the secondary back in july....completed it in late aug...interviewed this month...i did however get an interview b4 i sent in my letters of rec

uh wat makes u think this and y do u care if u dint apply? (not meant 2 be asked in a rude way :)) i loafed on this secondary and did not get an invite before i was complete..recieved the secondary back in july....completed it in late aug...interviewed this month...i did however get an interview b4 i sent in my letters of rec
congrats on your interview :thumbup:
dont worry, i didnt take offense...but i do realize this can be a touchy topic. Which is why I am writing a research paper on it right now. I am focusing on health care disparities and how different schools address this issue via their medical admissions policies (amongst other methods).

congrats on your interview :thumbup:
dont worry, i didnt take offense...but i do realize this can be a touchy topic. Which is why I am writing a research paper on it right now. I am focusing on health care disparities and how different schools address this issue via their medical admissions policies (amongst other methods).
sounds interesting