General Admissions & OTCAS TWU Houston 2020 Cohort!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fairbookworm

Reaction score
Since I saw the one for Denton, I wanted to make a forum thread for Houston’s cohort! Can’t wait to meet all of y’all this June. This is my first time applying to OT school and I’m blessed to be able to get in on my first try. If anyone wants to get together sometime before, just post on here. Would love to meet some of you guys before we start.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Since I saw the one for Denton, I wanted to make a forum thread for Houston’s cohort! Can’t wait to meet all of y’all this June. This is my first time applying to OT school and I’m blessed to be able to get in on my first try. If anyone wants to get together sometime before, just post on here. Would love to meet some of you guys before we start.
Thanks for creating this! Can't wait for everything to be finalized and get to know you all!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Excited to meet everyone in June!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! I'll be at TWU Houston as well :) Anyone else making a "what now" list lol The hardest part so far was just getting accepted...now for the move, finances, all of the above! I'll be moving from Orlando. What about y'all?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has received their official acceptance in the mail yet? Also do you know if we have to pay a deposit?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has received their official acceptance in the mail yet? Also do you know if we have to pay a deposit?
I haven't received it yet but I imagine it'll be this week sometime since they were waiting for OTD approval which they got last week. Also there is no deposit! :) I asked Amber on Friday.

Reactions: 1 users

I have not received mine yet either!