Renting Two Bedroom Available now for two medical Students in Philadelphia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrOthmar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two large rooms are available in my Fishtown home. Perfect situation for two medical students, law students, or grad student. I am renting the rooms separately. Ideal candidate will have full access to the house, which includes kitchen, living room, W/D, D/W, WiFi, central air, and access to backyard. Bathroom is shared however. The rooms are on the top floor of a three story row home in the vibrant Fishtown neighborhood on Cumberland Street, close to major transportation and bus lines. The neighborhood is replete with new pubs, fast food restaurants, diners, and bars. Parking is no problem too.

Great for Temple, Jefferson, and Drexel students.

I am asking $975 for the larger room; $875 for the smaller room, no fee, with first and last months rent due at signing of lease--one year term only (or, if student, 9 month term). This includes all utilities and cable (full package).

I am looking for non-smokers, responsible, neat persons to share my home with. I am less interested in your credit but very much interested in your character. Please have 2 references ready if you are interested.

While anyone can apply, I am primarily interested in grad, med, or law students or Medical residents.

Members don't see this ad.