Twins!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JudoKing01

MS1 in 2 1/2 mos
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post this somewhere, and I figured this would be an appropriate place. Tonight at 5:31 and 5:33 pm, my sister gave birth to twins - boy and a girl - via cesarean. Both were 8 and 9 at 1 and 5 mins, the boy's sugar is a little low, but he's doing great. She was 35 weeks, babies were 4lb13oz (boy) and 3lb12oz (girl). I don't know if anyone cares, I'm just excited for her, so I figured I'd post. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome! My sis is also expecting twins (late July?).

Members don't see this ad :)
Glad to share in your good news.
Congratulations to you and all your family!

Thanks everybody. She has a 7 year old son, 2 golden lab puppies, and now the twins in this little townhouse. It's going to be interesting.

I held the boy today. He's so cute. I'm the girl's godfather so I have to be extra protective now when she starts dating, lol.

Ooooooh, twins!

Y'know, for the first several months of my daughter's life, I kept saying to myself "This is unbelievably tough, but at least she isn't twins!" Can't even imagine throwing another child and a couple of puppies into the mix!

But congratulations to your sister. I wish her great joy and laughter, as well as the occasional good night's sleep.

JudoKing01 said:
I held the boy today. He's so cute. I'm the girl's godfather so I have to be extra protective now when she starts dating, lol.

Congratulations. Remember that they will need lots of toys from their uncle.

Given your self-description of starting med school in 3.5 mo, be prepared to be the family expert in pediatric care in 4 months if they aren't in mediine!

OBP

HA! I know it. My mom has a lipoma on her back and she's always saying as soon as I'm done school and residency, she's having me take it off, lol.

oldbearprofessor said:
...Given your self-description of starting med school in 3.5 mo, be prepared to be the family expert in pediatric care in 4 months if they aren't in mediine...

Ain't that the truth!!!