Tutoring Recommendations as Struggling MS1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dhooy7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on tutoring services since I'm struggling. I was thinking OnlineMeded through medicalschoolcoach. I feel it is necessary because I have not been passing my exams. If anyone has other recommendations I would appreciate it. The tutoring at school is not enough. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
They do but only a few hours which often dont align with my schedule. It's not enough.

What else do you have to do but study? Who else is the school going to have tutoring services for but for an M1 schedule?

I feel bad man. It sounds like your school really sucks for supporting its students. Have you reached out to M2's at all? It seems like you're just missing something your school offers. The best resource you have are people who completed M1 successfully and recently. Do what successful M2's do.

Otherwise have you tried Boards and Beyond videos? They cut down to the meat of what you need to know.

Reactions: 1 users
What else do you have to do but study? Who else is the school going to have tutoring services for but for an M1 schedule?

I feel bad man. It sounds like your school really sucks for supporting its students. Have you reached out to M2's at all? It seems like you're just missing something your school offers. The best resource you have are people who completed M1 successfully and recently. Do what successful M2's do.

Otherwise have you tried Boards and Beyond videos? They cut down to the meat of what you need to know.

Can you PM me? I will explain more about it