Tulane MSc. Anatomy 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jp0027

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm making this thread for those who have accepted admission to the Tulane MSc. Anatomy SMP program for 2020-2021. Hopefully we can get together some sort of cohort. I looked on Facebook and there doesn't seem to be a group for this program year either, so if there is enough interest - I can get that going too.

Look forward to moving to NOLA and meeting some of you soon! Until then, stay well!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Is this for the one-year MS in Anatomy at Tulane SOM? I just got accepted yesterday and have been looking for other accepted students to collaborate with!

Hello! Is this for the one-year MS in Anatomy at Tulane SOM? I just got accepted yesterday and have been looking for other accepted students to collaborate with!

Yeah! Looking forward to moving down to NOLA - have you received any info on orientation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I was just accepted to the MS program as well. Where is everyone moving from?

Hi! I got accepted into Tulane's Anatomy and Microbiology program a few days ago. Still trying to see which one to choose.

Hi! Do any of you know any resources for finding roommates? Thank you!