Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bellaphantt

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Tufts Boston who applied/interviewed in early September?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! No I have not heard back yet. I applied late August if that helps!

Hello! No I have not heard back yet. I applied late August if that helps!
I submitted my interview on 9/9 and haven’t heard either but I’ve heard others who applied around that time get their decision :/ it doesn’t seem like they are going in the order of applications received which makes me nervous. Hopefully something this week! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I interview last Sunday and it sounds like we wont hear back for a few weeks!

I interview last Sunday and it sounds like we wont hear back for a few weeks!
Did you happen to find out the time frame you should be expecting your decision? It’s been over 2 months since my interview and they just keep saying it’s under review :( good luck to you!!

Did you happen to find out the time frame you should be expecting your decision? It’s been over 2 months since my interview and they just keep saying it’s under review :( good luck to you!!
I have not! When I was finished with mine the page said that we should hear back within the next "few" weeks. Which is pretty indefinite. hoping sooner rather than later!

I JUST GOT THE CALL, I GOT INTO Tufts Boston!!!! ahh, I am so excited!

Reactions: 1 user
<3 Thank you. I am not sure yet! I am still waiting to hear back from a few other schools at the moment so it just totally depends on that!