Trump presidency--good or bad for medicine/ophtho?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iDoc12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do y'all think?

Members don't see this ad.

It will be incredible for Ophthalmology. There will be SO many jobs, and I'm not talking about poverty positions working 60 hours a week treating blepharitis and working up diplopia. I'm talking about the BEST jobs, the kind of jobs people would climb over walls just to apply for.

Listen; No one respects Ophthalmology more than Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
It will be incredible for Ophthalmology. There will be SO many jobs, and I'm not talking about poverty positions working 60 hours a week treating blepharitis and working up diplopia. I'm talking about the BEST jobs, the kind of jobs people would climb over walls just to apply for.

Listen; No one respects Ophthalmology more than Donald Trump.

We will knock the hell out of the encroaching optometrists. We are going to do it. We are currently being beaten. Folks the MDs/DOs are being beaten so badly. I'll be the best ophthalmology jobs president. You are going to be so proud of me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We will knock the hell out of the encroaching optometrists. We are going to do it. We are currently being beaten. Folks the MDs/DOs are being beaten so badly. I'll be the best ophthalmology jobs president. You are going to be so proud of me.

it's gonna be YUGE!

And we will build a wall to prevent them from coming into our territory and taking over our livelihoods. And they will build it for us and pay for it.