transferring school.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batch2010ako

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi. tumatanggap ba ng transferees ang UERM? or FEU? i just finished my first year and im wondering if i could enrol as a second year in one of these schools... can someone enlighten me on this?

thanks.

just in case yer wondering, my username's a misnomer.;)

Members don't see this ad.

what school are you transferring from?

As far as I know, only Fatima accepts transferees.

Members don't see this ad :)
fatima, san beda, uerm, st lukes, dlshsi, and some others accept transferees. though as far as i know you have to take some validating exam for them to credit your subjects from your school. from what school did you came from?

hindi ba tumatanggap ang feu? wat if ulitin ko buong taon? hehehe

di ko lang sigurado ung sa feu... try calling their admissions office.:D

UERM accepts transferees. but i wasn't able to send my grades before the deadline so i assume i won't be receiving a call from them.

sabi kasi ng registrar, once you passed all the requirements, the admissions board is going to evaluate it. if you pass, that's the only time they're gonna allow you to apply. like the other applicants, your grades will be considered. an interview is also required. once you're done, they're going to give you a validating exam for every subject that you already took (and passed) in your previous school. pass all the validating exams and you'll be admitted to the next year level.