Transfer with in EGYPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abdirizak1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am currently Studying in 06u (october 6 university) Egypt. I am a Norweigian Citizen with a somali background who has lived most of my life in England.
The problem i am facing is because my family is moving back to England i will be on my own and all my freinds study in cairo university.
I have high grades in my exams before applying a 97% average and i wish to transfer into Cairo university for year 2 after completing my first year due to the expenses being very high and i did not enjoy my study at 6th october university.
what possible options do i have please help :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

I am currently Studying in 06u (october 6 university) Egypt. I am a Norweigian Citizen with a somali background who has lived most of my life in England.
The problem i am facing is because my family is moving back to England i will be on my own and all my freinds study in cairo university.
I have high grades in my exams before applying a 97% average and i wish to transfer into Cairo university for year 2 after completing my first year due to the expenses being very high and i did not enjoy my study at 6th october university.
what possible options do i have please help :(

Hi
I don't know much about the egyptian system myself but from what i have read and heard transfer is possible as long as you have taken the subjects they take in the first year. Since you got friends in Cairo university why don't you ask them to enquire into it more from their side and find out if O6u and cairo are taking the subjects in the same order
its nice to know that there are more somalis with european backgrounds in egypt unis. There aren't any at my uni.