Transfer to HKU or CU med ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kyw67

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I knew that CUHK accepts transfer students from med school outside HK. Anyone knows any transfer students who are now studying at CUHK? which med school did the transfer students attend previously?
Does HKU accept transfer students ?

I am studying med in Australia.... and thinking of transfer back to HK to finish my degree.

Members don't see this ad.

I knew that CUHK accepts transfer students from med school outside HK. Anyone knows any transfer students who are now studying at CUHK? which med school did the transfer students attend previously?
Does HKU accept transfer students ?

I am studying med in Australia.... and thinking of transfer back to HK to finish my degree.

hey u go to melb uni!

why would u wanna go to CU when australian med schools have better reputation internationally?

just joining in....

Members don't see this ad :)
i wanna work in HK in the future so i guess if i could transfer back to HK to continue my study, this would help ~~

i heard that the curriculum would have to be significantly similar in order to switch back in for cu.... cu doesn't do pbl and aussie schools do, so doesn't seem likley, but then u should go ask and let us know

and i guess the hk licensing exam is too difficult to pass

hey u go to melb uni!

why would u wanna go to CU when australian med schools have better reputation internationally?

seriously?! well i go to melb uni as well....:confused:

I am doing Med in Sydney ~~

what about HKU?? does HKU accept transfer ??

I'm also interested in whether it's possible to transfer from an Australian Medicine School to HKU or CUHK. I just missed out on getting into Med @ University of Notre Dame Sydney this year, and will be trying again next year.

I would ultimately like to work in HK as a Doctor, and am not sure what would be the best option.

Study Med in HK
Start Med in Australia, then transfer to HK to finish, or
Finish Med in Australia, and then sit the various licensing exams such that I can work in HK.

Can anyone help me out?

(Sorry to hi-jack the thread)