transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haley65

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did the oasis trick this morning and I passed so I resent my usmle transcript. My question is did I do it too soon or once my score is reported, the transcript is updated? My ecfmg status has been updated three times now.

Members don't see this ad.

What OASIS trick? I thought that if you choose the option on your ERAS application, your transcript will be sent automatically with any new test scores. Am I missing something?

The oasis trick works for FMGs only (i think) to check to see if you passed any part of the usmle. Anyway, I didn't click to automatically resend my transcript.

And the OASIS trick is......????

Good job with that trick... it's actually pretty cool.

Oasis trick is pretty simple.

When you register to take the USMLE ... lets say step 1 and then you take the exam and wait for the score. While you are waiting... if you attempt to register for the exam you will get a red screen saying you have taken the exam and awaiting results... but...

When the results are finished it takes them 5 days or so to mail it out.. i believe they mail it every friday or something. So what you could do is log on Oasis and try to reregister for the exam.. if it allows you to go into the reregistering area... then you failed... otherwise it will tell you that you may not retake the exam because you already took the exam etc etc etc. (it wont tell you the score obviously).

All this does is just tell you whether you passed or failed 5 days ahead of time... no biggie.

Thanks Faebinder!! That's enlightening and yes pretty cool too. Unfortunately, not much help for me as I'm waiting for Step 3 scores which don't go through OASIS....unless anyone knows any tricks there too!:oops: