Transcript Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Venetiax

Reaction score
So the transcript I have on my Phorcas account doesn't have my fall grades on it; I had requested to send an updated transcript back in late Feb but apparently Phorcas had never received it. This last Friday I sent in another request to my university, but (if nothing goes wrong), I expect it to arrive in roughly a week or less.

When I submit my applications this upcoming tuesday, I'm assuming that this will be detrimental to my application, correct? And I'd have to double-check with Phorcas when they're available for questions tomorrow, but I'd imagine that when I submit my application, my old transcript would be submitted with it; and when the new transcript arrives, it won't update the application submitted to the programs. Could anybody that's been in a similar situation shed some light on this issue?

Members don't see this ad.

Contact Phorcas directly. Explain to the representative your issue. I've had a Phorcas representative update a particular section on my application after I had e-submitted. They are very good at working with you to maximize your ability to match. I hope this helps.

I would still ask Phorcas directly, but I updated my transcript halfway through phase I apps (half were submitted half were not). Phorcas told me they automatically update transcript for all programs.