Transcript entry: transferred courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veveyvincent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the transcript of my current university, the summer courses that I took in CC didn't have a GPA, but a "T" which stands for "Transfer".
When I am listing the course work on AMCAS, should I write the course information into my current university or in the community college part? (I listed both schools and will request transcripts from them)

Members don't see this ad.

On the transcript of my current university, the summer courses that I took in CC didn't have a GPA, but a "T" which stands for "Transfer".
When I am listing the course work on AMCAS, should I write the course information into my current university or in the community college part? (I listed both schools and will request transcripts from them)
Every course listing should be under the university of origin. List your community college credits under your community college transcript.

***Exception*** If anyone reading is a military member and you have credits that show up on both your JST and on a university/military school transcript NOT as a transfer credit, you input both of them. (This doesn't affect you, OP. I had a hell of a time finding that information out and just want to help any potential passers-by)