tpr question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dancote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking at the TPR site, I don't see any way to purchase the tests w/o taking the online course?? Is there a way? They do offer a book for sale on their site with 2 practice tests in it, anyone recommend this book or know how to purchase individual tests minus the course?

-Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

dancote said:
Looking at the TPR site, I don't see any way to purchase the tests w/o taking the online course?? Is there a way? They do offer a book for sale on their site with 2 practice tests in it, anyone recommend this book or know how to purchase individual tests minus the course?

-Thanks!

Are you looking for additional tests besides the AAMC tests?

I'd buy the AAMC tests first. I don't know if you can buy the TPR tests without taking their course. They do have some commercial books, but most of their stuff is just for their students.

MoosePilot said:
Are you looking for additional tests besides the AAMC tests?

I'd buy the AAMC tests first. I don't know if you can buy the TPR tests without taking their course. They do have some commercial books, but most of their stuff is just for their students.
I agree; take the AAMC tests first. Sometimes, Kaplan or TPR(in this area, anyway) have diags available at local colleges. Just check around.