TouroCOM (Middletown) Masters 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jolmd1day

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I couldn't find a thread for the Touro College Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies in Biological and Physical Sciences Program for Fall 2020 so I made this one. I recently got accepted and it seems like a great program. I would love to hear from others who are also planning on attending this program even though I was told that that fall semester would be online but would still love to discuss regardless!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
hello!! i have also recently been accepted! i agree it seems like a good number of masters students end up matriculating into the DO program. i'm really nervous about the grading tho lol :-(

hello!! i have also recently been accepted! i agree it seems like a good number of masters students end up matriculating into the DO program. i'm really nervous about the grading tho lol :-(

Oh congratulations! I'm excited for both of us! Yeah, the lady who interviewed me told me that it's really hard to get A's since the grading curve is based on the class lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How is curriculum going guys? I just got accepted for the incoming class 2021-2022, and was curious to see how obtainable is the 3.45 gpa requirement ?

I recently applied and have an interview on Monday. What is the interview like?

I recently applied and have an interview on Monday. What is the interview like?
I interview back in December. Got accepted. Took about 3 weeks to hear back. It was an alright interview. 1 on 1. Ethical question. Open file. He pulled out some question about my class history and test scores. Just let them know that you understand that the GPA is curved so only half of the masters class will get in to the medical school.

How long after submitting the app does it take to hear back for an interview?

I submitted it in December. I received the acceptance email January 15.
I just realized this is for Middletown!
I’ll be attending the Harlem campus, not sure if that makes a difference for the timeline question.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to tourocom middletown masters and had my interview! Waiting to hear back! The interview is very nice and conversational! :) how long does it take to hear back from tourocom middletown after the interview? Also how’s the grading curve? Is it really that hard???

Hey Everyone!

Is there a facebook group for middletown masters students?
I think it’s the MS Middletown 2021 I’m still pending to join.... I submitted my acceptance to SGA but didn’t get approved yet to join the group

Hey, I know this is the middletown chat but was wondering if there is a Harlem campus group chat, would love to meet my fellow classmates! Can't wait to start in July!

Does anyone know if there is any waitlist movement? Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist this week yet?

What's the wait time for the waitlist the masters? When do people typically get accepted for the Middletown campus? The interview was a couple of weeks ag.

Still confused does the master’s have a waitlist?
yes interviewed last month for the Master of Science Program in Interdisciplinary Studies in Biological and Physical Sciences. Placed on the waitlist so I was wondering does anyone know about any waitlist movements?

I am interested in this masters bridge program. I graduate in Spring 2022, so should I look into applying this year? The applications come out in November 2021 correct?