Touro University Nevada 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Durantula23

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I noticed there wasn't a current thread for TUN. But I just got my acceptance email for the class of 2023!
Just wondering who else got accepted, if there are any Facebook groups and just overall curious to see where everyone is from.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been accepted as well! I'm trying to decide on TUN and A.T Still but it's hard finding more insight on the schools. Info on websites are super basic so I'm trying to reach out to current students..
I'm from Texas btw, what about you? Congrats!

Reactions: 1 user
I've been accepted as well! I'm trying to decide on TUN and A.T Still but it's hard finding more insight on the schools. Info on websites are super basic so I'm trying to reach out to current students..
I'm from Texas btw, what about you? Congrats!

Touro is my only acceptance as of right now, waiting to hear back from Western U. and waitlisted at Puget Sound.
I am from Hawaii!

Members don't see this ad :)
I threw down a deposit for Touro Nevada couple months back. I'm denying USC (ridiculous price tag) and waiting on CA schools still. I'm from SoCal. But we have a house 5 minutes from Touro, so group study sessions!

Reactions: 1 users
I threw down a deposit for Touro Nevada couple months back. I'm denying USC (ridiculous price tag) and waiting on CA schools still. I'm from SoCal. But we have a house 5 minutes from Touro, so group study sessions!

Wow! Nice! What CA schools are you waiting to hear back from?
I'm pretty excited to start the program, going to pay my deposit once I get home from work.

High-tier waitlisted for CSULB, I interviewed for WesternU 1/29 but nothing yet (people are hearing back from later dates so it's not looking so bright) but thats about it.

Hey all I'm super late to this thread obviously. Just wanted to congratulate everyone on getting into Touro as well as any of your other schools.
I did email Nancy about a week ago and she said the PT president should be in contact soon with a Facebook group for the class. Also, I've worked with both therapists and current students from At. Still if you'd like me to try to get any information for you. I was curious though if anyone is planning going to the acceptance day tour event we received an email about? Or if anyone has visited the school at all?

Hey everyone! Congratulations on your acceptances :D I received my acceptance from TUN earlier this week, but I am torn between TUN and LIU (Brooklyn, NY). I want to see if I can visit TUN for a tour. Has anyone here visited the campus/area before or know anyone who has received their DPT from Touro? Just curious for more input and info. :)

Hello everyone!

I'm on the executive board for Touro Nevada's DPT class of 2022. We've created a Facebook group and are trying to populate it as we receive the names of students who have submitted their deposit. It's a little harder for us to find you if your name is common so below is a link to the group, or you can search Facebook for "Touro University Nevada DPT Class of 2023". Thanks and can't wait to meet you all!

Touro University Nevada DPT Class of 2023

Last edited:
Hello, I received my acceptance from TUN off the waitlist today but I will be declining. I hope this helps someone out :)

Hello, I received my acceptance from TUN off the waitlist today but I will be declining. I hope this helps someone out :)
I just got accepted off the waitlist as well and will also be turning down the offer! Good luck to all those on the waitlist, people really do get pulled off! Good luck :)

Did they let you guys know you were accepted via email, phone call or regular mail? I was waitlisted and still waiting/praying lol

I decided I'll be giving up my seat

I've been on the waitlist since January 8. Has anyone else who is still waitlisted received an email about continued interest or request to withdraw consideration? I got this email on April 26 and said I was still interested in the program.

Last edited:
I've been on the waitlist since January 8. Has anyone else who is still waitlisted received an email about continued interest or request to withdraw consideration? I got this email on April 26 and said I was still interested in the program.

Yea I got that email also, I also said I was still interested.

I just gave up my seat today, so there is hope for someone else to be accepted!

Does anyone know generally how many people are on the waitlist? I know we aren't supposed to ask the school, but after that email update asking if I was still interested now I'm super curious! Maybe a chance to get off the waitlist :thumbup:

Hello all, for those deciding between two schools or already accepted, I am a graduate of TUN DPT. If you have any questions on the entirety of the program, specific questions or anything that would help your decision please feel free to PM or ask here.

Hello all, for those deciding between two schools or already accepted, I am a graduate of TUN DPT. If you have any questions on the entirety of the program, specific questions or anything that would help your decision please feel free to PM or ask here.
Hi! Do you know anyone who has graduated from the OTD program at TUN? I am currently trying to decide between two programs and I would love to speak to someone!!

Hi everyone! After months of waiting I have been moved off the waitlist and am so happy to say I will be accepting my seat. If anyone else is reading this just know that patience pays off.